Extra 2: Muer's Confession, First Person

I am a handsome and cute boy. Many girls in my class say that they want to be my bride when they grow up, but I don't want them to be my bride. I want my young dad to be my bride.

My name is Zuo Yimu, and I'm five years old. Many people think I'm a little girl when they hear this name, but I'm obviously a man who stands tall and proud!

I am different from other children, I have two fathers and no mother. But my little fathers told me that they are also my mothers, I don't know what this means.

Oh, by the way! Today I am here to introduce my dads.

My little dad is very handsome and good-looking, he is a big star! Many people on the Internet said they wanted to give birth to a child for my dad, but when the big dad saw it, his face turned black. I guess he didn't want others to give birth to a child for the little dad.

But he can't have children, so why can't he let someone else give birth to a child for the little dad? The world of adults is really strange.

My big daddy... He asked me to call him daddy, but I didn't want to call him so intimately. Under his tyranny, this word was taught to me by my dad.

Well, I have to call him daddy.

Daddy is also good-looking, but not as good-looking as me. He always has a stern face towards me, but he cares about his father. Is this double standard? The word double standard was taught to me by Xiaomei in kindergarten. She said double standards are the most annoying.

Daddy hates me getting close to him. Every time he finds out I get close to him, he kicks me out of the room. Daddy is a big bad guy!

Dad said that Daddy was jealous. Why was Daddy jealous? Vinegar was so sour, how did Daddy swallow it?

When I asked this question, not only Daddy laughed, but my father also laughed.

Why are you laughing? Adults are really weird.

My father often runs around outside. Every time he goes out, I can't see him for a long time. Then he will point at the TV and say, "Dad is on TV." If I don't listen, he will come out of the TV and spank me.

Daddy thinks I'm a three-year-old kid! I know everything. Daddy is not on TV! Only Daddy can spank me. Daddy won't spank me. Daddy loves me!

Dad is the same. He is very busy every day. He goes out very early in the morning and comes back very late at night. Sometimes he disappears for two or three months like dad. He says he is on a business trip.

But there is always a father at home to accompany me, I am such a happy child.

Today I was scolded by the fat boy. He said I was a person without a mother. I was very angry. I have a mother! My father is my mother!

But he seemed not to believe it and kept saying that I was a child without a mother.

I couldn't help but push him, and then he rushed over and hit me.

Then... Dad was invited over.

In the past, when we invited parents, the nanny would come, but my father seemed to have more time recently, so he came in person.

Dad is also a bad guy. He didn't come to my parent-teacher meeting. Dad didn't come either. They are both bad guys.

"Little Wood, did you have a fight?" Dad squatted in front of me. He was wearing a mask and I couldn't see his face, but I recognized his voice. He was still so gentle.

I said "hmm" and pointed at Xiaopang and said, "Xiaopang said I don't have a mother!"

Xiaopang's mother also came. She was a beautiful woman, but not as pretty as his father.