Chapter 101 Just Abs

Qiao Yun quickly asked the bodyguard for equipment that could help him communicate with Mr. Zuo.

The equipment in the bodyguard's hands all uses the military's communication network. The content is encrypted and can transmit signals in remote places that are received by satellites and then transmitted to designated communication equipment.

Even if Qiao Yun's cell phone has no signal here, with these equipment, he can still communicate with the outside world.

"Brother, you talk to the boss. I'm going to look for Brother Qi. There are police watching around, so it's safe. I'll be there soon." The bodyguard said and hurried away.

Qiao Yun took the phone handed to him by the bodyguard. There was only one person's number in the phone, with the note "Boss".

Qiao Yun suddenly realized that this was the device he used specifically to communicate with Zuo Shilou. He was sad that he gave me the phone so readily.

Qiao Yun thought about it and dialed the number. After two busy tones, the call was connected.

Qiao Yun listened to the breathing sounds over there and did not speak for a long time.

"Hmm?" It was Zuo Shilou's voice, with doubt in his voice, "It's not time to contact you today..."

Qiao Yun interrupted immediately: "Mr. Zuo! It's me!"

"Qiao Qiao?" There was surprise in Zuo Shilou's voice.

Qiao Yun told Zuo Shilou what happened today, including the sneak attacker, the sniper, and how the bodyguards subdued everyone.

"Is Qiao Qiao hurt? I will handle this matter." Zuo Shilou said quickly.

Qiao Yun took a deep breath and asked, "Does Mr. Zuo know anything? Who sent these people? Does Mr. Zuo have any ideas?"

Qiao Yun originally thought that these people were found by Qiu Nan, but Qiu Nan had already retired from the entertainment industry and had not had any contact with him for a long time, so these people should not have been sent by Qiu Nan.

He also wondered if it was someone from Yao Tianer's neighborhood, but Yao Tianer was in a juvenile detention center and her agent was in jail, unable to communicate with the outside world. Could it be her relatives or friends?

Qiao Yun wanted to have a chat with Mr. Zuo to see if he could discover something. After all, Mr. Zuo's thoughts on this aspect were much more comprehensive than his own.

Zuo Shilou was silent for a moment, then said, "I think I know who it is. Do you remember how our wedding photos inexplicably appeared in Qiunan's phone?"

How could Qiao Yun not remember this incident? Of course he remembered it.

"Someone hacked into his phone and sent the photos to his phone. That person knew Qiu Nan and Qiao Qiao were not getting along."

"I have found out that the man was the former chief financial officer of the Zuo family chaebol. He was investigated by the police for embezzling public funds. His younger brother is Qiu Nan's financier. He used the company's public funds to buy resources for his younger brother. Now he is in huge debt after being investigated. He knows the relationship between Qiao Qiao and me. I suspect he hired someone to kill me."

Qiao Yun was shocked. He didn't expect there was such a complicated situation behind this. Then a lot of things made sense. Qiu Nan was just a chess piece placed in the open, but because of the collapse of this chess piece, he lost everything.

"I'm sorry, I almost got you hurt again." Zuo Shilou's voice was a little muffled, and Qiao Yun could even hear crying.

Mr. Zuo blames himself for this matter.