DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual living persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

CONTENT WARNING: The story includes elements that might not be suitable for some readers. The story mentions and depicts topics such as suicide, self-harm, depression, death of parents, a controlling parent, physical and verbal abuse, a toxic parent, bullying, and PTSD. Readers who may be sensitive to these elements, please take note.

The author respects the provisions of Republic Act No. 8293, also known as the Intellectual Property Code of the Philippines, which protects the rights of original content creators.

Plagiarism, or the act of using someone else's work without proper attribution, is prohibited and is subject to legal consequences. The content of this novel is original, and any similarity to existing works is purely coincidental.

note: I think the book cover is still temporary, medio hindi pa ako satisfied e HHSHSHSH.

PS: thank you so mga nag message sakinn, sa mga nagsabi na excited at gusto nang basahin story ko, nagkaroon ako ng motivation dahil sa inyoo kaya lab na lab ko kayo <3

Copyright © 2024 All Rights Reserved.