truth behind the lies..

Jeonghan: What the are you talking senior?

Seongcheol: well ,what i said is true..
He loves him so much that he thinks he doesn't deserve him.

Jeonghan: Then what reason that has to do anything with  him bullying DK?

Seongcheol:  cause he has no other choice other than that.

Jeonghan: what do you mean?

Seongcheol:  He is afraid ,afraid that DK will go away from him if he gets to know about this (about Joshua's  feelings) and thought he will hate him if he knows about him  being a part of LGBT+ community .It doesnot help the fact that they are  relatives.

Jeonghan : So he chose to bully him?I know being different is tough and scary but that doesn't mean he should treat Seokmin with hatred ,being different means we are somewhat special right said Han with hurtful voice.

Seongcheol:  what you said is true but for not everyone it's a blessing.

'Yeah' sighed the younger.A silence filled  between them ,not an extremely uncomfortable one but an relaxing one mixed with tensed air.
Seongcheol smiled looking at the younger he knew there's lot of questions running wild in younger's head so he decided to ask the other to speak up.

'I knew you still have questions to ask for and i am ready to answer them' said cheol lifting the burden from younger's shoulder.

'Yeah, I am sorry senior i know i shouldn't be nosy but my curiosity is just killing me to know why Jousha is bulling minnie,not to mention I never seen shua behaving with anyone like that expect Dk,who is kind and softhearted person.' not hearing anything from cheol han continued his talking ,and I knew shua never used his hand on DK he just badmouth and calls him with horrible names..now that I came to know he is in love with him doesn't justify his actions in anyway.said Hannie without daring to look into his Senior's eyes who he has crush from the very starting of his  college days..

Let us know a bit about Jeonghan

Jeonghan:

 Yoon Jeonghan A simple personality with a lil bit of wild thoughts

Yoon Jeonghan
A simple personality with a lil bit of wild thoughts.

Had a crush on a particular senior since the starting of his college.

Bestie and brother figure to cheerful and Sunshine cutie Lee Seokmin ,also know as DK or Dokyeom.