with you; my LOVE ❤️

then the angel disappeared in the ocean of crowd leaving Cheol with his thoughts.A hand snapped brought him back to earth from heaven.

'For whom you fell ?'asked shua teasingly.

'an angel' replied cheolie oblivious to shua's teasing look.

'when did those creatures with wings started to roam on earth?'questioned shua seriously .

dumbfounded  by hearing such question Cheol shaked his head in disbelief.

well he have to find his angel now so he immediately started packing his things .

'dude,you pay for today i 'll do it next time. 'said Cheolie before running off to find certain someone.

'next time never comes' shua mumbled to himself. It's not like Cheol doesn't spend or something like that.He is pretty wealthy himself by hereditary and he also earns by rapping and few other things he do for passion.he even gifts his friends randomly the most expensive gifts no one can just because he felt like gifting but shua just like to tease him.

Cheol started to roam around the campus hoping to see that person who captured his heart just like that.upon searching everywhere he finally found him.His lips slowly turned into smile not until he saw the people surrounded him.These people are good for nothing and only cause you trouble. Then he found himself saying something in anger which everyone himself too but he didn't show it..

'Dare you lay a finger on him I bet I'll make sure you guys see hell !!'

Fortunately he as a reputation of scary leader of department which scared those people. He reached his angel asked whether he is okay or not.He got to walk with his angel. Later he found out that he is friends with the juniors who he considered as his baby brothers.
He also got to know they both are of same age by shua as he is a relative of DK.

'You made me feel I've got someone to call my home my love' said Cheol remembering his first memory of his love.

Upon hearing such a lovely words directing towards him Hannie couldn't help but get teary.His heart is wrapped in a warm feeling of love.

'My love for you never changed; it only started to become a bud waiting to bloom as a warm spring flower..'Cheol said with a lovely gaze .

'Thank you 'said Hannie sincerely for having someone who can consider him as their home.

'I should be the one thanking you love..You are such a blessing in my life that I thank God everytime I pray for sending you to me and i am never letting you go as you now held my hand..'Said Cheol kissing on his angel forehead.
They held e/o tightly joining their foreheads together completely getting lost in e/o's eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

on that evening began a new love uniting two hearts as one..❤️

Well ..
I hope guys remembered me.Sorry for the late update as my health is not gud I took my time to upload .Actually I did complete writing this chapter yesterday but it somehow got deleted in my notepad as i rewrited again. I Hope you liked this story as it is only supposed be two episode short Sorry and Thank you everyone for all those views,comments and votes which encouraged me a lot .With this chapter let's say goodbye to our beloved JEONGCHEOL FF 'AN ENCHANTMENT'..