Fluttering thoughts..💓

HAN 'S POV  :

as the foot steps got closer his heartbeat started to rise .

'Are you okay?' asked the same voice which sounded a lot more warming now.The harshness in that tone replaced with a gentle assurance.

'I..I am fine ' stuttered Han still being shocked .

Cheol turned to those boys leaving them with a strict warning ,those boys started running away from them as soon as Cheol stopped talking.

Han is revealed to know that he is out of trouble.He then made am accident  eye contact with his senior ,he quickly bent down to show his gratitude towards the elder.

'Thank you ..Thank you senior.'he managed to say without stuttering.

'It's okay ,I think you are a new here ,am I right ?'asked his senior.

' Yes senior.'replied Han shortly not knowing how to make a conversation.

'oh sorry,I am Seongcheol.3rd year business student.'

' Jeonghan.2nd year student ,acting department.' said Han in a low tone.

' 2nd year ,I thought you are a fresher? '

'no ,I am a transfer student.'

'oh okay ,still you are new here .should I show you around?'
Cheol asked with a concerned voice.

'actually I am searching for my friend here.He said he is waiting in the Uni's canteen .If you can ,can you take me there senior?' asked Han in a polite manner.

'Sure.Follow me..' Cheol said.

Soon they started walking in a certain  direction which leads them to canteen.They walked in silence which seems totally comfortable to them;despite being comfortable Cheol started asking a question.

'Hey ,not to sound rude but why is your friend not waiting at the gate to meet you ? I mean you are pretty new here right!'

' actually my friend did asked me to meet him at the gate but we both haven't done our breakfast yet so he went to canteen earlier to secure a table .'

'oh fine it's just you went in a way which is totally opposite to the canteen's direction.and can I ask you something?'

'Yeah you can senior.' Han said in a polite manner.

'First of all don't call me senior i may be just one year older than you and I wanted to ask from where you are and why you suddenly transferred here.'  

'I 'll try .I am from Japan ,my birthplace is korea but later in my highschool i went to Japan due to my parents work transfer.recently we came back cause of my grandma ,she got very sick due to her cancer and she wanted us to spend with her in her last days.' Han said in a sad voice.

' oh I am sry ' said cheol somewhat feeling bad for his junior's grandma.

'no it's fine.she doesn't seem to be sad ,she is enjoying her last days and took a promise from us to be happy even when she's gone.she said she lived her life to the fullest and wanted us to do the same and I got to be close with my childhood friends again so it's okay.' Han started talking with an evident smile on his face.

'You seem so excited .' said Seongcheol with a chuckle.
realising that he is rambling to his senior he became embarrassed and his ears became red.

'I am sorry ' said Han in a low whisper tone.

'nothing to be sry about  ,you are just excited which kinda looks cute on you.' said Cheol with a teasing smile.

Now Han is complete red and a blushing mess and stopped saying anything at all due to the sudden compliment.Han inner thoughts be like 'is it even a compliment or is he flirting with me?'but why do he even flirt with me in the first place ?it's just our first time meeting but I feel so safe with him ..ha I am back at being weird again.

His thoughts are interrupted by

'Han ,Han ..where are you?' are you even listening ?asked Cheol .

'Yeah ,I am sry I just zoned out .'said Han being embarrassed for the nth time on that day.

'we are at the canteen Han' said Cheol in a soft voice.

'HANNIE HYUNG ;I MISSED YOU ' a rather loud yet cheerful voice disturbed them.