maybe it's something else

Han's Pov :

After finishing our food we went to the auditorium. not many seats are left but fortunately there are three seats left to the corner. We rushed to those and sat there before anyone would.The meeting started giving us instructions about how to behave and focus on our studies.all this while my eyes are travelling all over the place searching got a specific someone but not until I noticed DK smiling so widely beside me.I wonder to whom he is giving that smile.It seemed so genuine and heartwarming that I followed his gaze to find the one and only Shua guy who seem to have an coldest gaze I have ever seen .

'Oh DK ,How can you even fall for the Devil you makes your life a literal hell?'
I thought in my mind with a frown on my face but it faded when I saw Scoups looking at me with those eyes or maybe I am just dreaming.I immediately avoided that gaze cause my heart can't witness it without melting.

TIME SKIP ..

Everything's going fine.Han's just happy for adjusting into the environment quickly.He have his friends who takes care of him But there's something bothering him .He noticed how he would always search for certain someone as soon as he enters the Uni.He didn't really contacted or talked with that person ever since their first meeting but he would always steal glances of that person whenever  he sees him playing in the ground or talking to his friends sitting in the corner of the canteen .He does know the fact of his heart beating faster whenever he passes by him or whenever they have an eye contact.He does that he has a crush on this Senior Scoups who is so charming and irresitable.He also know that he is so entranced by older's  deep soft gaze and voice...

'OMG..I GOT A CRUSH ON HIM ..' 
Is it only a crush though?

Not many days later he thought of talking to his crush.He came earlier than he thought. He took his time to get himself ready to face his Senior. He is nervous at the same time he is so out of patience to meet his crush.He waited in the canteen till the first bell rang indicating that the classes are about to start but his person is no where .So he thought of meeting him in the evening but he waited all day long to only know Scoups has not attend classes today .He is disappointed still had hopes if seeing the older tomorrow.

Days turned into weeks but no sight of Scoups .He is so worried that he cried to himself everyday.Later he got to know from DK that Cheoli got high fever which stopped him to attend Uni .He is revealed that his senior is fine and he also got to understand something .The feelings he have for older is not just crush which passes with time those are undefinable emotions which is called as love by people but his feelings were untold till today in fear of getting rejected cause he don't know whether the elder likes him or not .well he doesn't even know whether he likes boys or not.He's just happy to be near his crush so he stayed silent.

'So I chose to be silent ..'said Han looking at cheol's lovely gaze .