Heart's confession..

without letting Cheol speak a word Han continued saying ..

I know this is unexpected and you may even be disappointed  but  I just wanna confess my feelings for you .You can reject me or we can just leave this topic as we never had one but please don't avoid me ..

Han's speaking whatever coming to his mind he stopped only when he felt a finger on his mouth shuing him to stop.

'Hannie ! Please calm down for a second okay . Now why would why be disappointed in you?' Cheol asked.

'Idk' whispered han in a nervous tone.

'Before you say anything how do you even think that I'll reject my first love while he himself proposing me?'asked Cheol with a teasing tone.

This caught Han off guard .To say he is suprised is a small thing it is beyond that never in his life he thought the uni's heartrob,THE one and only CHOI SEONGCHEOL will say he is his first love.he sure thought he is dreaming and he doesn't wanna wake up if it's true.

Cheol's Pretty laugh brought him back to the world again .

'By your reaction I can say you don't quiet believe me ,I understand that but dont worry whatever i said was true .I love you with all my soul and heart!!' said Cheol with so soft voice which melted Han's heart even more.

'But how and when did it happened ' questioned Han still believing that this all a dream.

'I will tell that but before you should say yours first..'said Cheolie with a ever so pretty smile.

FLASHBACK....

It is Han's first day in University and he already lost himself .He should meet his bestfriend ,his high school friend and also one of his favourite kid in the said canteen and it is nowhere in the sight.sighing for the nth time that day he started roaming here and there wishing to find the place .

on walking around he stumbled upon a group of guys who are not so well mannered ,he can say that by the way they look.not  wanting to get into trouble he turned around but it was too late .He heard someone calling him not with his name but more like this.

'Hey ,Newbie come here .what are you doing alone Babe ?' said one of the boys from the group with sounded so rude .

Han cringed at the name but didn't turned around and started walking fast ,hoping to find his bestie,DK.but he felt a hand on his wrist turning him around.It's a harsh grip and he started to internally panicking.

'Didn't you hear us calling you ,you deafie!!'commented another one from the group.

He stayed silent not saying anything he doesn't want to make them even more angrier .

'Are you fucking dumb ' shouted the first one and he is about to raise his hand on him until something stopped him.

'Dare you lay a finger on him I bet I'll make sure you guys see hell !!' echoed a voice .It is so deep that sent shivers through his spine and he sure knew not only him but the boys infront of him also felt that.

Hope you all loved this chapter.I am not sure whether this one is good or not but hope you guys liked it and also I left a message in my conversation box if anyone of you are interested you can check it out.(It's abt other stories and your opinion about bottom Gyu )
Make sure you are happy and healthy. Love you guys..💞