part of me

'I wanted to ask whether you support them?' questioned han nervously .

'Support who ?Joshua and Seokmin ?'questioned Cheol in return .

'I  mean not only them ,i wanna know ask whether you support LGBT+ community in general ..' asked Han .

'Why wouldn't I ?and how can hate something which is a part of me ?' siad cheol with a soft smile.

Han eyes widened at the new information he learnt about his Senior, sure he know HIS SENIOR can make both the gender's heart flutter but he never expected him to be actually a part of this community.

He is so lost in his thoughts until Cheol's voice brought him back.

'I am a bisexual Hannie and I am proud of It.' 'confessed Seongcheol as a matter of fact but what really made Han's heart skip a beat is the nickname rolled over Cheol's tongue.

Seeing a whole red nervous Han beside him made Cheol think that he made the younger uncomfortable. what if Han is not okay with his sexuality? what if he is disguested of him ?but the next words are not what Cheol was expected Han to say..

                    ~~~°•°~~~    

'I LIKE YOU ' said Han more like a whisper.If not for the silence Cheol wouldn't even heard him.

'What?' Cheol asked with confusion written all over face.