the reason

He doesn't want to let DK go away from him.So one day he planned to confess his love but on the very same day his mother got to know about his love towards the other.Hong's and Lee's are relatives but they had these fightings going on which led him to promise to his mother that he will never approach Dk again .
Mrs.Hong is a kind woman ,she knows her son's pain but she doesn't want her child to suffer between their family fightings but he couldn't let go of his feelings towards his Dk so he started to get close to him in one way or another and he is also preparing himself said  a tired cheol.

Han : preparing for what?

Cheol : This sounds stupid but yes he is preparing for the hate he gets from DK.

Han : why do even minnie hates him in the first place?

' Like i said he thinks once Dk knows about his sexuality DK  will hate him and He also  says he knows he will be heartbroken so to get used that pain and hate he started bullying him so he will be close to Dk and even get used to it..but he do know no matter how much prepared he is heartbreaks still gonna hurts like well.' said cheol in a sad voice.

The hurtful sound in Cheol' s voice broke Han's heart ,managing to get some courage the younger questioned the older in a very low whisper..

'Have you ever felt that? I mean have you ever gone through that kind of situation?'

'No,I haven't but...