Chapter 34

Well, it's my birthday today so here's my gift to you :D <3
-B.

Anna

It was as if everything in my life had suddenly fallen into the right place. It's as if the individual wheels in the crazy chaos that has been my life have finally clicked together. Lewis was overjoyed when I told him what Charles and I had agreed upon. I know he was excited to have me with him and knew I was safe. I was happy to spend more time with him, and also to keep an eye on Charles and his self-destructive tendencies. I knew I couldn't solve all his problems, but we said we would try together, and I was going to do so.

Just before going to Imola, Charles and I went to the police station to file a criminal complaint. I originally wanted to go alone, but Charles not-so-tactfully reminded me that I don't speak Italian and he was a very good translator before, so it was decided. The cops looked somewhat surprised when Charles Leclerc walked into the room, but who could blame them? Look at him! They looked even more surprised when he started to translate my statement to them. They promised us that they would do everything they could to bring justice to Gabriele and would keep us updated on the progress, and Charles looked very pleased as we left. I was mainly glad that it was over, and I hoped with all my heart that I would never see that dick again.

"Is it always like this?" I asked when a crowd of fans in red jerseys and caps gathered in front of the hotel where Charles and I were staying on Thursday morning. They took turns chanting his name or just yelling when a curtain moved in one of the windows. "Always in Imola and Monza. It's a little better elsewhere," he grinned.
"You enjoy it, huh?" I laughed and he shrugged.
"It's nice to see people supporting you."
"Well, I wouldn't stand in front of the hotel for several hours," I thought to myself.
"Even if you had a chance to see me in the window without a shirt?" he chuckled. I raised an eyebrow.
"Could you take it off so I know if it's worth it?"
He stopped for a moment, wondering if I was serious, but then a "fuck it" seemed to run through his mind and he pulled the t-shirt over his head in one quick motion.

I had to stop myself from gasping. True, I asked for it, but I did not expect it to be so simple. I tilted my head to the side and ran my gaze from his face, down his almost-perfect body to his waist. He had a prominent birthmark just above his collarbone and two more almost exactly in the middle of his chest. His abs looked like he'd just gotten out of the gym, but I knew that wasn't true because he'd had a pretty big breakfast a while ago.
"I think you're drooling," he laughed and laughed even more when I really ran my hand over my chin.
"You moron," I grumbled. I wanted nothing more than for him to shut up, so I did the only thing I was sure would work. I walked over to him and kissed him hard. "When do we have to leave?" I asked breathlessly and he checked the time on his watch. "We have plenty of time."

As soon as Charles took my dress off, asking several times if it was okay, I was one hundred percent sure that I never wanted to feel anyone else's hands on me from that moment on for the rest of my life. I felt his warm breath on my neck and the whole time he kept whispering gentle words in French. He only switched to English if he needed to ask if I was comfortable with whatever he was doing. And I always confirmed to him that I was. He was gently touching me all over my body and I was left with goosebumps after his touches. He was careful, as if he was afraid, he would hurt me with the slightest movement, and I almost dissolved in bliss under his body. I had no idea that sex could be like this if you do it with the right person. If I had to choose one moment in my life where I had no regrets, it would be this one.