| 9 |

Once arriving to the Vee Tower, she was immediately escorted to the main lounging room by a female moth demon, who silently led the way to the double doors.

The doors were pushed open, showcasing the lavish, large, and round room. Sitting on a velvet couch were Vox and Valentino, each immersed in light conversation whilst Velvette sat a few feet ways from the other two, sitting in a plush armchair while scrolling through her phone, unbothered.

Upon her entry, the three Overlords' eyes locked on her own, Velvette putting away her phone, shifting comfortably into her seat, Valentino's grin widening, and Vox standing up in a display of respect.

Estella merely nodded her head, moving towards an armchair next to Velvette's and sat crossed leg, waiting for Vox to speak.

"Vel," he started, his digital-like eyes turning to the demoness. "Have you informed her of what you discovered on Extermination Day?"

Before Velvette could answer, Estella spoke up.

"If you're implying the death of an angel— then yes, I am already aware," she announced. Val took a long drag of his stick before billowing it into Vox, causing him to cough and swat the smoke away.

"You- you already knew?" He questioned, still dazed by the intoxicating smoke.

"Yes. But I've just learned of it half an hour ago, if that's what you're concerned about," she said, her line of sight moving towards Valentino, who was sitting across from her and looking at her weirdly. She sent him a glare, making him avert his gaze but grin still plastered.

"And what are you planning to do with this newfound information?" She inquired, returning her gaze to fixate on the TV demon, noticing his eyes had never once left her figure.

"Since those holy creatures aren't invincible as we believed before, there's a chance we can win against them. And you, Estella, you are our ticket to victory— the only person who can help us achieve this. You'll help assist us, in return, you'll receive the satisfactory and credits for defeating Heaven once and for all. What do you say— deal?" All eyes were now on her, one of Vox's eyes going to its hypnotizing mode. Although it was quite affective with the rest of Hell, it didn't have much luck on her, as she was immune to it for whatever reason.

Estella remained silent, deep in thought. She knew when it came to the Vees, they were stubborn, arrogant, and manipulative. Of course, with the new and quite valuable information, they'd want to gain everything which could be profited from it. From the looks of it, Vox wants to cause an uprising against Heaven, something demons once were close in succeeding until Heaven decided to send down an angelic army to ensure it never happened. But once again, the demons gained a new opportunity to finish what they started.

But now, the question and the fate of Hell was in her hands. As part of the Royal family, she was supposed to protect the inhabitants of Hell and ensure the balance between the light and dark was even. By encouraging Vox to continue his scheme of causing an uprising against Heaven, not only would she be discarding her duties, but causing destruction between the holy and unholy realms.

But once again, there was so much to gain.

Heaven had brought despair upon her, thrown her out, and left her to rot in this one of a hell place.

She had every right to be furious and thirsty for revenge.

By having the Vees fighting alongside her, they sure were going to be an indestructible group.

But yet, there was a risky chance they could lose the battle, as Estella barely knew anything about Heaven ever since her fall. Not knowing how strong and powerful they were now after dozens of years, it was not at all a wise move to take themselves to battle this soon.

Finally, letting out a sigh, she let her eyes scan over each of the Overlords' expressions.

Vox's being hopeful with that wide, smug grin on his face, holding a clawed hand out, Valentino on the edge of his seat, looking directly at her through his pink tinted glasses,  and Velvette looking serious, eyeing Vox's outstretched hand with evident admiration for his bold move.

Seriously, did he think she was going to recklessly shake his hand and seal a soul binding deal with him?

"It's too dangerous," she started, causing Vox's face to drop almost instantly, his outstretched hand falling back to his side.

"But," Vox's face instantly lit up after hearing that one singular word leaving her mouth. "I am quite indulged in this idea of yours. But for now, I'll stick to the hotel— after all, it's about redeeming sinners and get them to Heaven. At some point, I'm sure they'll have to go up there to discuss the hotel's purposes. And when that time comes, I will make sure to be there and learn of everything Heaven has to offer," she gave a slight smirk, a plan already forming in her head whilst Vox let out a hearty laugh, Val smirking along with her, taking another drag of his stick, and Vel grinning widely.

At that moment, Vox fell even harder for the fallen angel. Oh, how much Vox wanted to kiss the ground where she walked, worshipping every inch of her until the end of his existence. How fortunate he was to have the honor of Estella agreeing and taking note of his scheme.

From her ethereal beauty to her unique yet enticing personality which made her into who she was, everything about her was just perfect. She was everything Vox could have ever wanted. But to admit it out loud would be a suicide mission, as the woman seemed uninterested in him and looked to him as more of an associate. Rather, he was more concerned if Estella had something going on with the Radio Demon. If so, he needed to put a stop to it, since she had already stolen his heart, he was not going to let hers be claimed by someone else.

He made a mental note to keep an eye on that ridiculous hotel in case he'd be able to catch glimpse of Estella's and Alastor's interactions and be able to assume their relationship. Still, the theory of Estella owning Alastor's soul lingered in the back of his mind.

"Of course, your grace. It was nice catching up with you. Perhaps we could meet up more often?"

Fuck.

Vox had no idea why he even added that last part, or what pushed him to say that. By the looks of her face, he could tell she felt no romantic attraction towards him, merely looking surprised at his offer, even the two other Vees looked astonished at his bold choice of words.

"I'm flattered you want to spend time with me, but I'm afraid I don't really have the time to do so," she said apologetically, genuinely sorry as she was growing fond of him. She watched as the demon before her face's fall, some sort of unfamiliar feeling tug in her chest by the small movement but caused a huge emotion to stir within her. "But I'll contact you if I ever have the chance to chat," she tried, giving a small smile. In return, she earned an enthusiastic grin from Vox.

Estella exchanged a few farewells with the other three before leaving, heading back to the hotel to reunite with Alastor and the other residents, her mind constantly wandering back to Heaven, the urge to cause chaos and disruption as revenge strong.

"I didn't know you were that desperate to fuck her, Voxxy," Valentino drawled, once Estella was out of earshot, smirking when he saw Vox's reaction to his comment.

"Uh, fuck you!"