The Laughing Night

Hongjoong's View April 28, 2043

"Lucifer? Oh gosh, what the heck" Are these teardrops I followed them downstairs the backyard door was slightly open. "Lucie" He sat there holding Ellie sniffling "Lucie" "Hi" His eyes were red and black tears still ran down his face. I walked back into the house and grabbed a box of tissues then walked back outside. "I'm sorry" "Why are you apologizing" "I'm keeping you awake" "You're not" I sat next to him and extended the tissue box towards him. "I woke up and noticed you were gone I saw teardrops following them led me to you the only thoughts you have is killing Wais and his crew you're also missing our son" "Oh you're worried about me" "I'm always worried about you Lucifer I'm worried you right now because your tears are black" "What" "Your tears are black look at the tissue" "Oh gosh you're right" "Obsidian Sadness" "What?" "Sorry that's what I associate  your black tears with Obsidian Sadness it's deep sadness but it's also dark" Seonghwa laughs "I was going to call them death sadness but that didn't seem right" "It's logical and cool I like Obsidian Sadness a lot better" "If you need to be alone I can go" "No since it's you it will be alright" "Oh" "Because you're just some dumb cheesy lass light music nerd of a husband" "There goes the Lucifer I know and love" "SHut you chessy music nerd" I laughed "Thank you" "Oh what's this The Devil saying thank you" "It's only proper to say it since you attempt at making me less worried about things is working but I still wanna kill those bastards" "Good 100%" "Your watch is a lie Hongjoong" "You're killing for good since it's President Myillan who wants them dead"

 "Shit!" I laughed a lot "Good 100%" "Shut up watch and shut up you dumb cheesy ass music nerd of a husband" "Teni please it's 3 am" Yeosang "Blame your captain he won't stop being a cheesy ass music nerd" I continued to laugh "Says the co-captain demon nerd whose's smiling" "Yeah becuase you're a dumb cheesy fool who I love so laughing at how foolish and silly you are is making me smile" "Awww the l-word guys The Devil said he loved me" "I can't believe I'm not getting sleep because my parents are the closest thing to perfection in love this world has ever seen" Everyone laughed "Oww" "Dumb cheesy ass music nerd of husband but thanks let's get the sleep I don't want Jowoon to transform into a wolf bitting our hands" "Yeah he does that to anyone who messes his sleep patterns"