Night In The Forest

Seonghwa's View (Same date as the previous chapter)

"Joongie" "What?"

He looked around then blinked

He looked around then blinked. "Lucifer?!" I appeared and waved at him "Hi Joongie" Our rings were glowing blue and yellow. "Hey" "So there's a lot of you" "Just high school friends" "I see" "Your domain" "Yeah" "Then they just got lucky but...I should find them" "You need help?" "Yeah because I have no idea about anything I don't know what kind of animals and supernatural lurk around" "Our snake kids, the fire puppies oh and..." We heard screaming and running towards this way. "Joong" "Dude help us" "We screwed up" "Hello Queen Juila" "Wait if Hongjoong's wife is here that means this is her domain" "So we got lucky I guess" "There was something big with a lot of teeth and claws" "There's a lot of supernatural beings that are like that" I say "Did you guys see anything else?" "I did" "Oh?" "When I stopped to tie my shoelaces they sat there and let their wings out" "That's still not helping what about their eyes?" They all looked at each other I sighed "It's okay" "Is it really" "Yeah it didn't like the fact that we're here" "Did you guys do anything?" Hongjoong asks "Anything at all" "The lake" They say "That's where we saw the creature" "The Undead Lake," I say "It's a lake where only darkness and evil beings can roam the superntural as well" "Oh no wonder that creature was chasing us" "It wanted us to keep away from the lake" "It stopped chasing us" "Because now we're far away from the lake" "So if we're to go back we would be chased" "Or that creature is guarding the lake" "I'll need you guys to stay with Hongjoong" I say "Since you are humans" They latched onto Hongjoong who sighed.