Back Home Again

Hongjoong's View May 5, 2043

"Lucifer"

"I'm not the cause of you being here if that's what you're about to ask welcome back you dumb cheesy music nerd of a husband you need a hand" "Yes" I took it and was pulled up I looked around

"I'm not the cause of you being here if that's what you're about to ask welcome back you dumb cheesy music nerd of a husband you need a hand" "Yes" I took it and was pulled up I looked around. "I don't have my phone so daggers or swords" "Daggers" "Cool well then what can you tell me?" "About being in this form or why you appeared here" "This form isn't this the unity of your nightmare and technology form" "Nightmare and magic form," Seonghwa says "You were close enough" "No I meant appearing here" "Says every time you die you'll appear around the person you call your soulmate" "Which is you it's always mean you" "First life history" Seonghwa says "Lucifer you're not okay are you?" "I'll be..." "Reveal enegery of Evil" "Lord Lucifer's life status Enegery 20% Light Magic 10% Dark Magic 10%" "Lucifer" Seonghwa smiles "What did you d..." "A wrong had to become a right," Seonghwa says "Are you going to die" "Feels like it" "Should I just send you" "Where were you taking me?" "Your shrine" "Oh you can try" "Moma?" "Hi" "Dad what happened" "I just got back home. She appeared around your mother her enegery is low she says a wrong had to be made into a right" "If Moma's enegery is drained that means someone must've damaged one of the kingdom crystals" "Or Moma had to shape someone into something else" "Oh gosh"