The Flower Kid Part 2

Hongjoong's View

"Moma! Papa!" We all looked and turned around. 

"Iiseyol?!" I say She rand behind me and held onto me tightly She was even shaking as well

"Iiseyol?!" I say She rand behind me and held onto me tightly She was even shaking as well. "Don't worry it's okay" "It wasn't on purpose they attacked me and I was trying to defend myself" "Lucifer!" "I only filled their pants with worms" Seonghwa say laughing "Honie you know I could've done worse" Seonghwa smiled at Iiseyol "Are you okay?" "They were tugging at me" "They were trying to take you out of the ground" "Yes" "Oh gosh" "Yeah and when..." "Oh gosh Iiseyol Can you hear us?" "James" "Yeah" "We need to get her back to her resting grounds" I say "Her magic and enegery must be low because she was force to move away from her resting grounds" "Oh okay" "I can carry her if you want" "No she's fine I didn't expect to her to go into her flower form" "She must've been in her humane form to better poratc herself from those people" "She rand towards you and I Lucifer" "Hongjoong I don't think Liseyol has enough magic to fully poratc herself like how you and I can" "Ohhhh" "She used any enegery she had left tot get to us" "Ohhh that makes sense now" People looked around at the empty spot then they looked at Hongjoong and I. "Careful Joongie everyone step back please" Hongjoong places her down and looks at her. "Iiseyol" Nothing Hongjoong touched his hair and sighed "Joongie"