Being There For You Part 2

Seonghwa's View

"Um?" "Lucie" I looked down Hongjoong stood there and sighed. "Riles I'm sorry it wasn't right of me to say what I said to you I pushed you into giving me an answer when instead I should've just been there for you" "You were" "No I wasn't being there means that I could be the shoulder you cry on and I can give you hugs and buy your comfort food" "Oh" "Lucifer I'm sorry I want you to know that..." "I love you dumb cheesy music nerd of a husband" "Lucie" I wrapped my arms around him and placed my head on his shoulder. "Your thoughts are less scary now" "I don't think there's a way of changing it" "What do you mean" "The main royal title" "Maybe not change maybe make it of two people" "Um?" Hongjoong had his arms around me it brought me a sense of peace that I missed having. "You and I together rule our world together you and I have saved our world either we had to die or not it's always been you and me Lucifer so how about you and I make an immortal rule that the main royal role be a unity of Light and Darkness" "We can do that" "It's worth a try if we do that it would mean that no matter what happens you and I together will face it that also means you and I won't get separated which means..." "No more scary thoughts" "Exactly" "Thank you Joongie" "You're my queen opposite or not you're my entire world I wanna see you smile and not live in a world of sadness and fear" "Thank you" "Woosan no back to the dorms" "Oh man he caught us" "How we didn't make a sound" "It that leader magic senses" "Yeah true"