New Information Arises Part 1

Hongjoong's View April 30, 2043

I walked into the library and sighed maybe my heart didn't believe it.  I sat down and sighed closed my eyes. "Oh this is a sight my favorite light being so defeated and I'm not the cause of it" "No way" I opened my eyes and looked Seonghwa sat there looking at me. "My gosh our kids are right even without our rings we would know if we're talking to each other" Seonghwa laughs "How can I help you Joongie" "How did you know?" "Your mind is a mess you came to the library to find an answer but you gave up so now I'm asking you how can I help you"  "It's about Austin there's a part of me that doesn't believe what I saw yesterday was real" "Life Log App updating 50%" "There goes my hope" "No you still got it" "How the life log app" "Deathgaze unlocked" Black roses appeared onto Seonghwa's neck and face glowing red. "Oh creak" "What happened" "Forget studying you and I have to go find our kid right now" "Oh my gosh Teni?!" "Big Bro what did you do" "I haven't done illegal shit yet" "Austin" "Yes Moma" "Why didn't you tell me that your nightmare and darkness emotion are now one being" "What?" "Is it bad" "You're a day early because your nightmare and darkness entities are now one person which means you are now the second-greatest evil of our world since you're only prince and my kid that means you'll appear the day before your set death spawn date" "Whoaa" "Won't that mean..." "That your brother is one title away from being part of my same demon class yes that is true," Seonghwa says "And that also means your brother is one title from being classified as a junior god of evil" "What?!" Seonghwa touched his head and walked "Stay out of trouble until we figure this out...Lucifer!"