Protective Mode

Hongjoong's View May 16, 2043

"Papa is that you" "Whoa that's Hongjoong-Hyung" "Papa!" "He's been standing there" "Moma!" 

"Hi Joongie" "Moma you knew?" Seonghwa continued to look at me with a smile "It will be okay" Seonghwa pecked my lips and sighed "Even though I say it I know your pride won't admit defeat I just want you to believe me when I tell you I'll be okay ...

"Hi Joongie" "Moma you knew?" Seonghwa continued to look at me with a smile "It will be okay" Seonghwa pecked my lips and sighed "Even though I say it I know your pride won't admit defeat I just want you to believe me when I tell you I'll be okay so will our little one as well" "Moma we're going to be big brothers all over again?!" "Yep" 

"Hongjoong" "Sorry" "It's alright are you changing up" I sighed and decided to go into my normal form. I still felt my fangs and my ears I sighed. "Your alpha insicits are telling you that you've gotta proact Seonghwa now" "Yeah I guess not everything can vanish I still feel my ears and my fangs" "At least your hands are no longer claws we would like to know your opinions on these" "Of course" I walked into Red Steam everyone was shaking some were staring "King Denyorith is that you" "Hi" "Woah" "This is a first" "I know right" "He seems like himself just now in werewolf form" "Yeah I was going to say the same thing" "Welcome to...Boss hi" "Hi Everyone how's...Joongie still a wolf" "I can't power down I can go normal but my fangs and ears show" "You're full werewolf" "Oh" "It's probably since it's nighttime" Seonghwa says "It's time for supernatural beings to be about well the legal ones I mean the illegal ones can come out around 3 am since that's The Superntaul Footsetp Hour also known as Spooky Hour"