True To You And Only You Part 3

Hongjoong's View

"Lucie!" "Yeah" "Oh you're in the bathroom are you okay?" "No" "Do you need The Unwanted Bitch kit" Seonghwa laughs "What?" "The bag that you use when you're on your period" "Oh" Seonghwa continues to laugh then starts coughing "Lucifer!" I sighed and left the hospital holding a folder. "Dad" I held my arms out they both ran into my open arms letting their tears run. "Oh no" "They've got red eyes" "Dad" "Yeah" "Did Moma go up to the skies" "No kiddo she's at the hospital" "Oh" "Is it her heart?" "Yeah" "Oh" "Moma's not going to the skies is she?" I held onto both of them tightly letting my tears run down my face More arms wrapped around me it was clear our band was around us. "Dad?" I opened my hand and looked at Seonghwa's wedding ring. "No" The guys and I tried to continue everyone was going to feel the pain especially since Seonghwa was the light of our universe. 

Time Jump: May 30, 2043

"Dad" "Yeah" "Do you think our company will let us...Moma?" I turned around and looked.

"I wish Little Foot" "But the ring" "It's Xian" "Doesn't matter" Jongho ran and hugged Xian tightly "You're still my Moma" Xian hugged back tightly "I'm sorry Little Foot" "Why are you apologizing" "Because I know the person you need is your mom" ...

"I wish Little Foot" "But the ring" "It's Xian" "Doesn't matter" Jongho ran and hugged Xian tightly "You're still my Moma" Xian hugged back tightly "I'm sorry Little Foot" "Why are you apologizing" "Because I know the person you need is your mom" "But you're my mom" Xian wipes Jongho's tears "I may be the personality that resembles your mom but no one can replace her" "You're her though" Xian sighs "Xian" "Yeah Joongie" "You're here that means something critically damaging happened" "Yeah something did" Xian looks then sighs "Austin" "No" "I can feel the sadness in you it's not good to bottle it up" "Joowon is right you're our Moma" Now they both holding onto Xian "Your hair color" "Um?" "It wasn't brown" "I've learned to accept the good and bad sides of my power," Xian says "Since I found unity that means I'm normal" The boys were now sleeping on Xian "You guys are performing soon aren't you on tour" "We flew into Chicago early" "That means you guys might have a day or two before the concert days," Xian says "Boys" "No Moma" Xian laughs "I'm not going to vanish away go place your pajamas on and brush your teeth" "Kay" "Not at how they both got up at the same time"