Evil Has Been Quiet Part 1

Hongjoong's View May 20, 2043

"Locate King of Demons" "There is so many Your Ledge" "Locate Grand King of Demons" "20 searches" "I got it Locate Queen Kim Park Neokmori Chiyosouria Riles Telyuie Aloria Lucifer Juilhenioma Seonghwa" "Visual aid Provided" 

 "Got the entire world in my grasp nothing can stop me minus some silly dumb cheesy music nerd of a husband my land my domain nothing can tear me down I'll take I steal I kill I proact yeah I've got everything in my grasp nothing can stop me minus...

 "Got the entire world in my grasp nothing can stop me minus some silly dumb cheesy music nerd of a husband my land my domain nothing can tear me down I'll take I steal I kill I proact yeah I've got everything in my grasp nothing can stop me minus some silly dumb cheesy music nerd of a husband" "I just realized the headphones on her" "Your Vigorness!" "Yeah" "We've got good news" "From where" "Your main squad" "Where did I send those guys" "You sent them to take over Wainor" "Oh gosh that laugh" "Do you know if they've got enough fuel to get back home" "Your Vigorness they took over an entire country anything in that country is now yours" "Oh right" Seonghwa giggles "You guys are welcome to come in if you want" "We actually were here to get you" "Oh is it time already" "Actually we've got a devilery of gifts" "Of gifts you say?" "Yeah along with a lot more good news" "One of them being your kid" "I have too many of them" "The Prince of Hell" "Chinghae what did he do now?" "He also took over a country" "No not a country an entire universe" "What?" "This one" Seonghwa laughs evily "Oh gosh I need to head there now" "You do" "You see that guy owes me something I'm sure Chinghae would understand send the gifts to the main ballroom" "The main ballroom is to celebrate your main fleet Your Vigorness" "Oh then you guys have my permission to move the gifts to my room" "Understood Your Vigorness" "Prince Nolysirumi you've got wounds" "I'm fine I was with my big brother Chinghae" "We didn't know you were with him" "Yeah it just kinda happened I was in the place doing my own things then I seen my brother knew he was up to something fun so I fought alongside him" "I see" "I'm here because the previous ruler handed me something says it had to reach my mom" "Noly" "Mom!"