Chapter 20

*4 weeks later*

Harry had settled back into university life quite easily, the only difference to before were his daily phone calls to Louis.

Niall was ecstatic to see him after the summer break and wanted to know everything about their summer love.

On top of that, Niall had shared the news with Harry that Liam had asked him out, right before the semester started so both of the boys we're incredibly happy for each other. 

As the coursework picked up and assessments started to roll in, Harry felt swamped with all of his lectures and tutorials. He spent most of his free time cooped up in his room studying and writing essays.

Niall had a late lecture and had come home to Harry asleep at his desk.

"Harold, wake up. We're going out." Niall nudged the sleepy boy.

"It's Thursday night Niall, I have class in the morning." Harry replied sleepily. 

Niall laughed at the boy. "Nope, it's Friday. Now scull a coffee, take this shot of vodka and get ready."

Harry huffed but did as he was told. Niall had poured a whole bunch of shots and was expecting them to be gone before they left. Harry had no idea where they were going or what to wear, so he put on an orange patterned button up, his chest exposed. He paired it with his usual black skinny jeans and brown boots.

He tousled his hair so it sat messily atop his head. It had grown longer now, down to about his shoulders.

The two boys finished getting ready, and their shots, and headed out of the dorms to the local pub. When they got inside, Niall dragged Harry to the bar while looking around, as if he was expecting to see someone.

"Who are you looking for?" Harry asked.

"Oh, no one. But there's something I want to show you" Niall giggled as the boys got their drinks and headed out the the smokers area. Neither Harry nor Niall were smokers so Harry was very confused as to why Niall was bringing him here. The area was dark and Harry could barely see anything through the clouds of smoke. 

Just then, he noticed a familiar set of blue eyes reflecting the lights above. He knew exactly who it was. A boy with feathery brown hair, messily styled. He was wearing a white graphic T-shirt and black jeans, paired with black Vans.

"Lou?" Harry ran over like an excited puppy. "What are you doing here?"

"You are looking at Oxford University's newest student." Louis smiled proudly. Harry's jaw dropped in shock at the statement.

"Wait, you mean?" Harry was too stunned to speak.

"I missed you, Haz. I couldn't stay away." Louis blushed, pulling Harry in for a passionate kiss.

"I can't believe you're here." Harry exclaimed. "But what about Manchester?" 

"Honestly, it was no big deal to transfer. I wanted to be closer to you, and Oxford have a way better Performing Arts program." Louis giggled.

"I'm actually so in love with you." Harry said, leaning in for a kiss. 

Louis and Harry spent the rest of the night attached to each other, afraid if they let go, the other would disappear.

"I never want you to leave again." Harry stared into Louis' dreamy blue eyes.

"I never will." Louis replied. "It's you and me forever."

"You and me forever."

THE END