Chapter 11

When Harry woke up the next day, Niall was still by his side. The blonde boy was angry at Louis for hurting his friend, yet again, but he held it in for Harry. Niall was already awake watching videos on his phone when Harry curled closer into him.

"Morning" Harry groaned. "Can we just stay here all day?"

Niall giggled at Harry's request. "Sure can, buddy, but I have a question."

Harry rolled his eyes, knowing Niall would be asking something ridiculous. 

"Well, since it's my last day here, and it's Liam's last day here, we were invited to the pub tonight and I was wondering if we could go."

"Who's going?" Harry muttered, he knew exactly who was going and he didn't want to see him.

"Liam, obviously" he stated, his demeanour changing quickly before continuing, "and Louis." He said quietly, hoping Harry wouldn't get angry. "We don't have to go, I just thought it'd be nice for us to have some fun."

Harry sighed then sat in silence for a short time, thinking about whether or not he wanted to face Louis again. He was still really angry at the boy but maybe this could be his chance to prove he was the bigger person. It was Niall's last night in Harry's hometown so he thought he should just bite the bullet and go have fun with his friend.

"Yeah, let's do it." Harry said enthusiastically. Niall's face lit up as he pulled Harry in for a hug.

"Thank you, I owe you." Niall smiled.

"So what's going on with you and Liam anyway?" Harry pried.

"Um, well" the blonde boy started to blush as he thought about Liam. "We've been texting since Lottie's party and I kinda like him. He's gorgeous and definitely my type."

Harry cooed at Niall's nerves whilst he spoke about the boy.

"It's not going to go anywhere though. We live too far apart." Niall sighed sadly.

"I guess you just gotta have some fun while it lasts then." Harry winked causing Niall to burst into a fit of laughter.

The pair stayed in Harry's bed watching movies until it was time to get ready for the pub.

Harry had decided that he was going to dress extra sexy, just to make sure Louis knew what he was missing out on. He was only a little but petty.

He put on a silky black button up shirt and tucked it into the tightest jeans he owned. He shook his hair around so his long curls sat messily.

"You could do with one less button." Niall winked as Harry walked in the room.

Harry giggled as he undid two more buttons. 

"Alright, let's get fucked up." Harry said enthusiastically.

~

When they arrived at the pub, Harry immediately noticed Louis standing at the bar.

With Eleanor.

He felt his heart sink in his chest at the sight. Niall noticed and put his arm around the taller boy's shoulder. "You can do this."

Harry took a deep breath and acted as confident as he could. Niall ran straight to Liam and embraced him in a hug. 

"Hey Harry, glad you could make it." Liam smiled as he made his way over to a Harry, who was standing by the bar.

"Hmm." Harry grunted and turned to the bartender, a young girl around Harry's age. "I'll take two tequila shots. Thanks babe." He flirted.

"Jeez, someone's having a rough time." Liam muttered, unaware of the conflict  between Harry and Louis.