006 | bacon n eggs

Billies POV

So this is where she lives. I am standing In front of a small house with 2 windows at the front and a wooden door. There is a small tree standing in the middle of the left side from the front garden.

The neighbors house was the exact same looking. The whole neighborhood looked the exact same. Expect for the gardens, they looked slightly different.

Your probably wondering 'what house am I standing in front of' well, Roxy's. Us meeting was a coincident. We didn't mean to meet up with her. But I have to know who this girl is.

Where did she came from?

What is her last name?

Who was the old man standing next to her?

Why does she look exactly like me?

All these questions but no answers. But I will find the answers, if I can't get them from her I'll get them myself. And I don't care if Claudia and Zoe said that this was a bad idea.

I see a shadow in front of the window, that must be her. She turned the light on, and then off. I waited for some minutes. But the light didn't go on again, she must be sleeping. I check my phone for the time, 6:47 pm. It's not even late why I she going to bed.

I shrug and take a photo of the house and write the address in my notes. I walk back and glance one more time at the house, my eyes widen. Theres a manly figure standing there, watching me from the living room.

I run back towards the car not looking back.

-

Roxy's POV

Peep peep peep

I sit straight right away still half asleep. I really have to ask Theo how to put that thing off. Where I used to live a person woke us up not a goddam robot.

Just 10 more minutes.

I jawn sitting normally on the bed taking a small sip of water which makes me a little bit more awake than I was first.

I stand up walking to the bathroom.

I look in the mirror grabbing a brush and brushing my short blond hair. Maybe one day I'll dye my hair, also so I won't get find that easily.

I look at myself now more clearly seeing the really big eye bags under my eyes, I haven't slept good this night or any night ever since I arrived here. I kept thinking and thinking about Billie and Lucas and everything that has been going on.

You know when your physically asleep but mentally awake.

After showering and brushing my teeth with the extra toothbrush that Theo gave me I walk downstairs.

"Good morning" I say with a half-hearted smile. "Good morning sweetheart." Theo says in response. "What are you making?" I ask curious. "Egg and bacon, your favorite." He says smiling. I smile back excitedly.

I love eggs and bacon. It tastes so good, especially when Theo makes it. When we worked hard we used to get bacon and eggs for breakfast, it made my day.