How Will The Guys Be At Prom🩵

Alastor🦌: He would OF COURSE love to dance, though his style of dance would be swing, which will impress most of the other guests there--that is if they weren't scared of him.
  At the same time though, a modern age prom might be a bit awkward for Alastor. Still, for you, he'll absolutely go.
  He'll of course wear a 1920s styled suit, while asking that you wear a 1920s styled dress. It may cause some laughter from others, but as long as Alastor is there, the laughter will stop instantly.
  Alastor will compliment your outfit and hair, and even give a few pointers in dancing if you need it.

Lucifer🐥: He would be two things. 1, overly excited, or 2, overly awkward.
Mostly likely number 2.
He'll dress in his finest suit and wear boots that make him a couple inches taller just to appear like the perfect date.
  He'll get the DJ to play all your favorite songs, and he'll show you off to people he doesn't even know.
  He'll be confident at dancing, so when it comes to that, be prepared to be left in a flustered state. He'll constantly talk about how beautiful you look.

Angel Dust🩷: He will be into it for a short while, he might try and spike the punch bowl if there is one, and when dancing is involved, he'll make sure to have the sexiest songs play. A few suggestive moves here and there, lots of neck kisses...actually, the two of you might get kicked out.
  But hey, even if that happens, Angel knows how to have a good time. And it might involve a hotel room, takeout pizza (whatever you prefer) and snuggles.

Valentino🦋: Uhhh everything ABOUT him is suggestive. Suggestive suit, lots of touching in places that are not allowed at Prom, MAJORLY close dancing. He'll of course whisper dirty things in your ear.
  He'll probably get kicked out right when he steps foot inside XD.
But hey, at the same time, he'll try his best and make it a fun experience for you. And...he might be seen talking to others to see if they are interested in "roles"

Sir Pentious🐍: He would be a very nervous, stuttering mess. Constantly tugging at his suit because it feels too tight, looking around in the room to see whose "plotting against him."
  And when it comes to dancing, you'll have to lead, since he's too scared to even set foot outside of the corner he's in. He'll try his best though for your sake, but still, he's too scared that he'll screw it up and make your night a bad one.

Vox⚡: He'll feel forced to go, but he'll be presentable for the crowd and for you.
  When there, he'll most likely spend a good portion of his time on his phone, bored, but when it comes to dancing, he'll do it for you.
  After all, Vox is a skilled dancer, so of course he wants to show off.
  And if anyone tries to flirt with you, he'll make damn sure to let that person know that you are his, and his alone.
  You'll probably hear a few complaints from him, but overall, he'll mostly be a tease to you.

Zestial🕸️: it'll be a bit challenging for him to adjust to the modern age style, but he ofc will dress in his usual 17th century outfit, and for added fashion, he'll wear a half mask.
  Everyone else will be extremely freaked out, to the point where once you and Zestial enter the dance floor, everyone stays clear.
It'll practically be just a prom for the two of you🩵
  While dancing, Zestial will occasionally whisper an Old English flirt in your ear, which will make you blush.
  He'll even go to the extent of calling you his "Juliet." How cute!

Adam🎸: He's way too cool for prom, so he mostly likely won't go.
  But if he does, then expect a lot of suggestive comments, bragging (about himself) and him wanting to lead every single dance.