My OCs❤️🖤❤️

Hello! Here is some information about my two main OCs.

Ophelia Morde/Carmine.
Aubrey Daemon.

Here is the first character:
🩶🩶🩶

1: Ophelia Morde/Carmine.

Art done by ArtisticViq

Ophelia Morde/Carmine is the daughter of Zestial Morde and Carmilla Carmine (character rights belong to Hazbin Hotel)

Ophelia's age🩶: 300 years old.

HELLBORN DEMON.

Ophelia's sexuality: Straight.

Ophelia's powers🖤: Shadow teleportation, weaving webs, summoning spiders, being able to jump seriously high and climb on walls, shadow companion, mastered at martial arts, being able to heal herself and others, immortality, slow aging, and summon things with the snap of her fingers.

Ophelia's normal form🙋: Long black wavy hair, grey skin complexion, three white dots under her eyes resembling freckles, two dark green eyes, 7ft tall.

Ophelia's demonic form😈: Her body becomes long, reaching 10ft tall and quite frail, having six pencil thin arms, while her eyes shape into eight eyes, as venomous retractable fangs stick out of her mouth. Her voice can range to high pitched to the point of breaking glass or the eardrums of her victims. She's able to spin her enemies in her webs and feed them to her spiders.

(Ophelia's demonic design was inspired from the Beldam from the movie, Coraline. 👇)

Ophelia's hobbies🥰: born in the late 17th early 18th century, Ophelia is an old soul and enjoys things like classical music, reading poetry and Grimms fairy tales

  She likes to sew, drink tea, train with angelic weapons, spend time with her friends and family, help Carmilla with weapon supplies, work as co-owner at the Hazbin Hotel, enjoys dancing and anything Renaissance or Medieval themed, loves to show off her abilities,  and aspire to be the greatest Overlord in Hell.