prologue

~Frisk POV~

"are you sure you're 'ok?" Sans said in his worried, caring voice as he set the tray of food down on the blanket.

I look at him lovingly. "Yes, Sansy, I'm fine. I'm just-" Just then, a 5 year old boy burst into the room and jumped on top of the bed. Sans was just able to save the food in time by using his powers.

"Momma, Momma, I don't want you to die!!" He said, hugging my waist tightly, tears in his eyes.

"I'm not dying any time soon, Sammy." I say, rubbing his head to calm him down, smiling slightly.
"Mommy's just a little sick, that's all.."

"But you threw up a lot! You only ate gross food last night, food you don't ever, EVER touch! YOUR DYING!!" Little Sam wailed, burying his small head into my stomach.

Chuckling, Sans says, "why don't you give your mother some time to recover and eat her breakfast"

"B-but...-" Sammy tried to argue, unable to finish.

Sans sighed as he interrupted his little boy. "now now, no 'buts'. your mother needs her rest. come on..." He reached out and picked him up.
"lets go to your room and get out some of your toys, yeah?"

Lifted his head up to look at his father and nodded slowly. His eyes were a bit red from tears. Carrying Sammy, he walked out of the room and towards Samuel's bedroom.

After a few minutes Sans came back
"he should be fine now"

He lowered the tray slowly with his magic and rested on top of my lap on the blanket. With a kiss on my forehead, he said, "heh...here's your gourmet feast, princess." 

I smiled. "Thank you, Sansy."
I picked up the fork and took a stab at the eggs. As I took a bite I could see the curiosity on his skull.
"Mmm, It's better than last time" I saw him straighten his back as a look of pride took the place of the curiosity.

"well," He started, "i found that i get stuff done better when i'm motivated. how are you feeling, anyway?" He asks, changing his tune to slightly worried.

"I'm fine. Just...a little nauseous. I'll be fine, don't worry."
I didn't want to get his hopes up or work him up if it was a miscarriage. If it wasn't, I still didn't know for sure if he would be happy with another....
"Y'know what would make this taste even better?" I tried to talk about something else. "Some pickles!" I joked but honestly? I actually really wanted some.

"i'm going to worry about you, it's my job."
Sans held his skeletal hand up to my forehead. "You don't feel hot...you haven't even blown your nose like you do whenever humans are sick...how is it that you threw up last night then?"

"i'm fine-"

"No you're not." He interrupted. His tone changed to seriousness.

When I stayed silent at this, Sans sighed before sitting on the bed. "i'm sorry. i just don't like it when you dismiss the fact that you could be sick like last time.." He looked down slightly, like a sad puppy.

I put a hand on his and he looked up at me by this action. "Sans, I'll be fine." I said "I love that you're so worried for me but I'm not that kind of sick."

He looked at me in confusion. "what do you mean 'that kind of sick'?" he leaned in closer "Frisk, what are you hiding?"

I flinched. I was also clearly nervous and I was sure he could see it on my face.

"Um...I..."

"Frisk, tell me." there's that tone again...

Welp, here goes nothing. "Sans," I started, "I'm with child."

After his eye sockets went dark and after a few moments of silence, he finally said, "F R I S K, you better not be messing with me."

I shifted uncomfortably in the bed. "Sans, I'm not pulling your bone about something like this....a-are you mad?"

A grin spread across his skull as he planted short kisses on my face multiple times. "how can I be mad? i'll love you, sammy and our new bundle of wonder as much as I can"

"Mmm...m'ka...S-Sans, can you let us eat?"
He didn't answer.

~-~-~~-~-~~-~-~~-~-~~-~-~

I know that Undertale is kinda old and people HATE Frans but I still love it and I hope that y'all will like this fanfic I have created inside my head...

∧,,,∧
( ̳• · • ̳)
/ づ♡

happy reading!