The losses and the gains

~Sans POV~

"Waaaaa~ Waaaaaa~...." Half asleep, I woke up to the faint sound of my one-year-old daughter crying and the louder sound of something spinning.

I rolled out of bed and slipped on my slippers.
"daddy's coming...."
With a yawn, I walked out of my bedroom and towards the direction of Ari's room.

I turned down the hallway....only to bump my skull into a wall.

did Sammy close the door? I'll have to remind him not to do that in the morning...

I shake my head to clear away the sleepiness and slight pain before I reached for the doorknob.

That's odd....the knob should be here...
I couldn't hear her hungry sobs anymore, maybe she fell back to sleep?

"i must be sleep deprived.."
I start to drag my feet back to my room

"BROTHER, ARE YOU UP? WHAT WAS THAT 'THUMP'? ARE YOU OK?"

Confused, I look around to try and find where Papyrus could be in my house.

As my eyelights adjusted to the lights that emitted from floor below.

I walked over to the edge of the floor, peering down to the sight of Papy looking up with mittens on, holding a pot of most likely spaghetti.

"OH YOU ARE UP! IM MAKING BREAKFAST, DO YOU WANT ANY BROTHER?"

"uh, no thanks bro"

"VERY WELL BROTHER!" He replied, heading back into the kitchen

what is papyrus doing here?
I looked around the building again
wait, this is our house in Snowden. what am I doing here?

I looked to my left. I saw only wall instead of the nursery.
I guess that's way there was no doorknob...

I walk past the pictureframe and head down the stairs. I walked over to the kitchen, hands in my black basketball shorts.

"OH! SANS, WHILE YOUR OUT ON SENTRY DUTY CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF THE ANGEL RECALIBRATE YOUR PUZZLES TODAY?"

"heh, sure bro. i'll...head out now"
I grab my bluehoodie from off of the old couch and zipped it on. "see ya pap"

~-~-~

after i teleported to my sentry station I leaned against the wooden post, the reality of the situation was just hitting me.

Im.....back
Questions ran through my mind.
how did this happen?
why is a RESET happening now?
is frisk alive?
am I really 17 again?
what about the children?

Tears fell down my face. I lost my entire family and now stuck back in the hell hole

if this is a proper RESET, then she'll be coming out of the Ruins soon...

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I'm sorry with how long it took to rewrite this
(|||-_-)

I been busy with school and all
BUT
now that it's summer (whoo!) i'll publish the next 2 chapter

Thanks for reading!!

૮꒰˶ᵔ ᗜ ᵔ˶꒱ა˖⁺‧₊˚