Part 6

Chapter 6:
Darkness

I played the ukulele when I got back home. I somehow knew how to play it. It seemed easy enough to make up chords and write music. "Who do you think you're dealing with?" It asked. "You don't exist. You're dead to me" I answered back. "Oh I'm very real" It said. Suddenly my shadow grew taller into a dark figure with red eyes, and I knew that was Blurryface in its purest of forms. "You better stay in your lane!" It yelled and pointed at me with its claws. I stood up "No! You won't be alive tomorrow!" I yelled, and that's when I realized I made a horrible mistake by talking back at it. "I'll tell you what to say and do!" It shouted while holding me upwards by my neck. I tried to fight its cold grip on my throat. I began to squirm to try to break free. It finally let go and I fell and began to cough. I began to quiver with fear finally realizing Blurryface's power. I looked to my hands and found that they're becoming darker I stood up and looked at the mirror and saw that my neck has turned darker along with my hands and I could feel it. I could feel the bitter cold growing with each second, and it felt like its slowly taking away the air from my lungs even when it stopped choking me. I need help. I knew they only one who could save me from myself was Cherry and Jerry.

"Where are you going?" It asked me. "I'm not telling you and you'll never find out" I replied. "Tell me now" It told me sternly. "I won't and you can't make me" I said proudly. "Fine. You don't need to tell me anymore. Because I'll find out right now" It said wickedly. I gasped and felt a sudden shortness of breath. It got dark for a second but the minute I opened my eyes I took deep breaths. "What did you do?" I asked feeling breathless. "Oh you know I just got into your head, and I know that you're looking for that friend of yours" It said, and I could just picture it's dark smile. "I don't care. I'm still gonna look for them" I said ignoring what it just did.

I reached the music store and my heart raced as I stood in front of it. I gotta find them. I stepped inside and looked around to see if I could find them. A person working there saw me "You must be looking for Cherry and Jerry right?" He asked. I nodded. "Well I'm sorry but they're not here today. They're on a break from their shift" he told me. I sighed and I was about to step out of the store but one of the workers stopped me "I'll tell you where they live just in case you want to see them" He said smiling. "Alright could you please tell me?" I asked "Yeah they live in the Columbus Apartment, and their flat is 126" He answered "Alright thank you so much" I said nearly running out of the store to be stopped again by the man "You know they really like you" He said with a bright smile "Yeah I know and I love them" I said finally walking out.

I ran happily thinking about seeing Cherry and Jerry again and it made me happy to think that they do like me. I began to fly up the stairs till I reached the floor of their flat. I began to run across the halls looking for flat 126 and when I finally found it my heart raced as I reached out to ring the doorbell. I waited patiently hoping they'd answer but no one came. I sat there for 5 minutes hoping that they'd answer, but no one was there "They don't love you. They probably knew you were coming so they didn't bother to answer it" Blurryface said. "You're wrong. Even though they're not there. They care about me!" I snapped. I began to fly till I got up to the roof. "Cherry and Jerry! I need to know you care!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I suddenly saw them pop out of nowhere. "Cherry? Or is it Jerry today?" I raising my eyebrows then smiling. "Its still Cherry" She said with a brighter smile. I ran towards her while letting out tears of relief, but I was stopped. My shadow grew taller and Blurryface stood in front of me with a disgusted look on its face. It pulled me back and I tried to fight free but it was too powerful for me to fight back. "Cherry!" I yelled, but before I knew it, Blurryface held me on the edge, threatening Cherry if she got closer. "Take one step closer, and she gets it" It said as it gripped its cold and deadly hands on my wings. "Don't worry about me Cherry! I'll be fine" I said trying to reassure her. I knew Blurryface is trying to use me as a hostage just to change Cherry's mind. "Allow me to host onto you Cherry. If you do this, Clarisse can finally be happy" It said holding its hand out to Cherry. "S-she's going to be happy if I do this?" She asked. "Yes I can promise you that" It said with an evil grin. "No! I won't let you do it" I said now getting a grip on its cold arms that was holding my wings. I began to pull it down so it wouldn't get close to Cherry. "Let go you pathetic disgusting insect" It said in a disgusted tone. "Cherry run! Get away!" I screamed. I managed to pull it down and we were both falling. We were falling fast. I watched Blurryface disappear into smoke and I felt a feeling of relief. I got rid of Blurryface and it's gone now. I flew up to the rooftop to see if Cherry was still there, but as I looked. She wasn't there anymore. She couldn't have left me. Or could she? I looked further and realized that everything was disappearing now and it was getting darker.
I was now flying in total darkness. "You are now in my mind. You've lost control and I will teach you about pain and darkness" A deep voice said. I stayed silent and listen to what it had to say "The question is about Cherry and Jerry. Will they be alive tomorrow?" It asked. "They will! I can protect them because I love them!" I yelled into the void. "But you won't be alive tomorrow" It said chuckling. I suddenly felt coldness and I knew I was falling. I knew I was gonna pass out sooner or later so I allowed myself to be consumed by the darkness of the abyss.

-Authors Note-

Hi! Thank goodness I finished this chapter already and my mind is ready for more chapters. Just saying that this fanfic will only be 14 chapters or maybe 15 if I change my mind, but anyways I'll try to publish more because I'll be traveling to Netherlands and France pretty soon and I'm so excited!
Anyways. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and bye!
XO Latifa