Chapter - 3

" Take care of yourselves there huh and give me a good news you two after coming back hmm "
Mrs. Jeon said hugging both of her daughter-in-laws.
They are going to jeju island for their honeymoon.

" Yess Eomma we will, you both also take care of yourselves "
Soomin said with a smile on her pretty face.

" Eomeoni...w-why don't you & abeoji also c-come with us....I-I'll miss y-you "
Naeun said while shedding her tears.

" Aish who takes their in-laws in their honeymoon, it's for newly wedded couples...don't cry & don't worry about us hmm....see you'll have lots of fun there "
Mrs. exclaimed softly and wiped naeun's tears in response she nod her head and smile a little.

" If yall are done with your emotional drama then shall we go? "Jungkook annoyingly uttered from the driver's seat

Jungkook annoyingly uttered from the driver's seat.

" Wait...who told you that you'll drive? "
Taehyung who was putting the luggage in the trunk went near him and said.

" I don't need anyone's permission "
Jungkook stated while running his fingers on his locks. All the ladies were watching their argument.

" You aren't driving...sit back I'm going to drive the car "
Taehyung retorted in a little harsh tone.

" May I know the reason why Mr. Kim Taehyung "
Jungkook said gritting his teeth making Taehyung scoff.

" Reason? Bro you forgot what you did last time...you almost hit an older couple because of your so called car racing with your friends...I can't take risk get o -"
Taehyung was cut off by jungkook.

" That time I was drunk....don't worry big brother I'll drive in a minimum speed & also I'm sober enough to send you to your destination...hurry up and get inside the car, we are getting late "
Jungkook said making taehyung sigh he knows nobody can win an argument against him if he wants something he gets it so without any further discussion he sat in the back seat followed by his wife.