Chapter - 7

‼️BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TAP THE LITTLE STAR AND PLSS DO LOT OF COMMENTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION ‼️

( it's so unfair yall just reads my works but some of yall never votes it hurts me please vote, it won't cost anything right?)

-
-
-
-
Next morning :-

Naeun woke up from her sleep and found herself laying on the bed.
She looked down and found him sleeping on her chest.
She was wondering how she came here she clearly remembers that she was sleeping on the couch.

" Good morning wifey "
Her husband said in a sweetest tone. She got perplexed seeing his new form cuz he was extremely angry last night.

" Won't you reply wifey? "
He said cutely pouting.
(a/n :- this man is surely a bipolar 👀✍🏼)

" G-Good mor...ning "
She replied slowly then tried to get out from his grip but failed. In defeat she looked down and saw her.............clothes are changed, she was in her nightgown.
She didn't changed her clothes last night before sleeping. She panicked.

" M-My c-clothes..."
She whispered audibly making him chuckle.

" Well Well Well...I saw you sleeping on the couch last night...you slept on your vomited clothes so being a good caring husband I changed your dirty clothes with my own hands "
He said smirking while she got anxious thinking he saw her without clothes.
He read her face expression then leaned near her ear.

" Don't worry wifey...I just changed your dress not your undergarments "
He whispered huskily playing with the strands of her silky hair. She sighed in little relief.

" D-Dang...shin t-then how did i-i -"
Before she complete her sentence jungkook understood what she was going to say.

" I took you here when you were sleeping "
Jungkook said caressing her rosy cheeks.

" Y-You took...me here? "
Naeun said in a shocking tone. His eyes darkened.

" Ofcourse I carry you here from the couch! Who else will? Were you expecting that shorty huh!?!! "
He angrily snarled gritting his teeth while grabbing her delicate jaws tightly.
She groaned and hastily shook her head in refutation.

" N-No...d-dangshin y-you are t-taking it wrong plss...i n-never even t-thinks about...other men...p-plss I-I was just.... surprised ahh... "
She panickly said holding his hand which was on her Jaws.

He felt a sense of relief when his wife exclaimed that she never even thinks about another men that means she's loyal to him only, that means he's the one and only man in her life, that means he rules her heart.
He grinned loftily wondering all this.
He left her jaw and stroked it gently.

" D-Do y-you love me? "
For the first time in his life, The haughty Arrogant Jeon Jungkook stuttered. He cursed himself for that while she nervously nodded her head that filled his stomach with numerous butterflies.
He felt an unknown uneasy feeling inside his heart. His heart fluttered with an immense joy and excitement.

" Dang...shin d-do you also..."
She was trying to say something gaining some courage but was cut off by her husband.

" Don't ! Don't ask me this useless question again...for your own well being "
He got up from her and opened the glass door which was attached to their bedroom then swiftly jumped into the pool.
Naeun sat on the bed hugging her knees.
Despite knowing that what would be his answer still she tried to confirm it from her husband's mouth.
His answer was very neutral, he neither said yes nor denied.
She wiped her tears off then got up from the bed and strolled towards the wardrobe.