Chapter - 8

( Please tap the little star 🌟 before reading this chapter 🙆🏻‍♀️ )

Author's pov :-

Jungkook was slowly trailing his hand inside her clothes when she held his hand timidly to stop him from moving upward. He gave her a very sharp glare making her shiver.

" Don't you dare to stop me!! "
Jungkook hollered angrily while pinching her right thigh harshly. She gasped.

" D-Dangshin...please we're in a p-public... p-place..."
Naeun pleaded showing him her sinless orbs.

" Then let's go to our bedroom "
Jungkook impatiently said & was about to lift her when Soomin and Taehyung approached them.

" Naeun...me & tae are going mall for buying some gifts for Eomma & Appa...Do you wanna join us? "
Soomin asked her joyously.

" No she won't go anywhere, you both go wherever you wanna go..."
Jungkook sharply denied on behalf of his wife.

" Bro we are not asking you...we are asking naeun...and she's a master of her own will & she too is capable enough to take her own decisions so stop meddling "
Taehyung abruptly uttered in naeun's support.

" I'm her husband "
Jungkook proudly boasted.

" Correct ! You're her husband not her owner...You tell us naeun do you wanna go with us or not? "
Taehyung asked naeun while she looked at jungkook whose face was all red cuz of anger.
She was thinking if she'll not go then her soomin unnie & tae oppa will get offended.
So she hesitantly nodded her head.

" That's my girl! "
Soomin happily said side hugging naeun.
Jungkook sighed heavily to calm himself.

As the mall was nearby their resort so it didn't take them much time to reach there

After exploring for sometime they were done buying suitable gifts for Mr. & Mrs. Jeon.

" Baby let's go to that section "
Taehyung whispered slowly & dragged soomin to the lingeries section without giving her a chance to react or say anything.

Meanwhile Naeun was in the ladies restroom and jungkook was on call with someone.

" Bro you really forgot us after going to your honeymoon huh...looks like you're too busy fvcking that village girl nowadays "
Jungkook's friend mockingly said making jungkook angry.
He didn't like the tone in which his friend talked about his wife.

" Shut the fvck up mingyu! Have some respect she's your sister-in-law "
Jungkook retorted while gritting his teeth.

" Sister-in-law? Respect? Bro are you in your senses? When did u started talking like a Saint jungkook? What magic spell did that girl did to you huh?
Mingyu exclaimed in an astonishing tone.

" Nobody has the power or guts to change the Jeon Jungkook, I'm the same person like before...got your answer? Now I'm hanging up bye "
Jungkook irritatedly replied cuz he too is very much perplexed with this new version of his.
He always used to assert Infront of others that he'll never accept naeun as his wife but now why he's getting too attracted towards her.
But he somehow convinced himself that it's all because of his lust towards naeun & nothing else.
Her Obedient submissive behavior is what captivates him the most.

He hang up the call then looked here & there but found no trace of his wife.
Its been 10 minutes she had gone to the washroom but still didn't returned.
He put the phone in his pocket then without thinking twice he barged into the ladies washroom making them scream.

" AHHHHHH PERVERT PERVERT!! "
One of the woman said looking at jungkook standing there.

" Hey mister didn't you read the board before barging inside its a 'ladies washroom' get out or I'm calling security "
A middle aged woman angrily retorted while his eyes were searching his wife.

" Have yall seen my wife she was here few minutes ago....she was wearing a denim jumpsuit with a sage green shade cardigan over it...i couldn't find her "
Jungkook worriedly asked them, his tone was genuine.

" No we haven't...you should go and inform the the management first "
One of the woman concernly suggested jungkook.
Without saying a word he hastily moved outside then called taehyung. After few rings tae picked up the call.

" Hello ju- "

" Is my wife with you & soomin "

" No...she isn't but what happened? "

" She had went to washroom few minutes ago now I couldn't find her now....I had also checked in the washroom myself but she's not there "

" Whattt?? Wait we are coming to you "

" No I can't wait...I have to go and find her as soon as possible "

" O-Okay fine...you go find her, we will also try to find her "

Jungkook hung up the call instantly.
Then started checking every section and corner of the mall but couldn't find her.
His heart was beating very rapidly, he was getting anxious with the every passing seconds. His forehead was covered with sweat. He continued searching his wife.

At last he went towards an abondon area of the mall where he saw a small store room.
He hastily marched towards the store room and opened its gate with the force of his leg as it was locked from inside.

But what he saw inside made his blood boil and he flew off the handle........

- to be continued

So that's it for today guys please vote before leaving from here 🥺✍🏼

Ignore my spelling & grammatical errors