Chapter - 10

( Please vote before starting reading the chapter 😤 & also comment for review )

Author's pov :-

It was already evening when four of them reached their resort.
Jungkook without sharing a word with tae & soomin straight went to his bedroom carrying naeun in his arms.

He stride towards the bathroom & made her stand under the shower head making her look at him in confusion.

" Tell me, where did that bastard touched you "
Jungkook asked naeun in a hoarse voice.
Naeun didn't responded as she was still traumatized with the past event.

" I asked you where did that bastard touched you naeun!! "
Jungkook again asked her but this time in a loud demanding voice.
She gulped then slowly show him her cheeks, neck, waist & stomach with her shivering hands.
The muscles of his jaws twitched looking at the slap mark on her cheeks.
He isn't going to leave him so easily fosure.

" Take off your clothes "
He sternly ordered her to strip making her panic. She instantly shook her head.

" YOU REALLY LIKE TO TEST MY PATIENCE RIGHT ?? TELL ME ARE YOU REMOVING OR SHOULD I REMOVE IT BY MYSELF "
Jungkook howled angrily whilst making a irritating face.
She looked down then hesitantly discarded the cardigan off her body.
Then she loosened the strap of the jumpsuit making it fall down.
Now she was standing only in her white vest & her lilac floral panty.

" Remove this too! "
Jungkook said while grabbing the fabric of her white vest.

" N-No pl-ease...I - "
Her sentence didn't completed & her husband hastily removed the vest off her body. She placed her small palms on her chest as now she was only in her panty & matching floral bra.
He grabbed the shower gel bottle from the shelf then poured it on a loofah and started rubbing it on her body.
He turned on the shower making the water fall on them.

" Sshh...Dan-gshin...g-give it t-to me ahh... I-I c-can do it m-myse-lf..."
She winced in pain when he start to rub the loofah little roughly on her body.
He ignored her words and pinned her on the glass wall of the bathroom.
She gasped & her palm curled into a fist.
She bit her lips whilst looking down, he uncurled her fist then intertwined his long slender fingers with her small soft fingers.

He studied every facial features of his wife Her wet hair, her glistening eyes, cherry like red nose, her quivering lips then his gaze shifted to her collarbone but his eyes instantly turned dark looking at the bite mark on her neck which was given by that pervert. He snarled angrily then without any notice he digged his teeth on her neck making her whimper.

He chewed her dainty skin harshly making sure to replace that man's mark with his marks. To his surprise Her irresistance was making him more hungry for her. She wasn't pushing him today maybe she also want to erase that man's filthy touches off her body.

He removed his shirt hastily while his teeth trailed to her cleavage. He groped her soft cotton balls stiffly making her puff.

" Ahhh...d-dang-shin...d-do-nt...umm "
She moaned softly when he took her whole right bosom in his mouth.
He bit her clothed nipple out of nowhere causing her scream.
He raised his head to see her expression and saw that her eyes were closed & her lips were quivering in nervousness.
Then he kneeled down to her stomach level and released her hands from his grip.
He planted a gentle kiss on her bellybutton making her toe curl.

" Haha d-dan-gshin...leave m-me its...t-ticking me hahaha..."
She started giggling when he was licking her tummy by his tongue.

He frowned and made a done face.
He cleared his throat and got up then turn off the shower.

He grabbed a bathrobe from the bathroom cabinet and wore it.
He went outside making her nonplus.

" W-What h-happ-en to d-dangshin...omo d-did I make h-him a-angry? "
Naeun mumbled to herself while pouting sadly.

She snapped out of her thoughts when jungkook came back inside with a pair of fresh clothes in his hands.
She saw it's her clothes & her cheeks turned crimson when she noticed he had also brought her undergarments.
She bit her lips and look down shyly.
He was still in his bathrobe and tiny water droplets were falling from his hair making him devilishly handsome.

" Here...your clothes, wear them "
He forwarded the clothes towards her and she quickly grabbed them then he exited the bathroom without saying anything further.
She came out wearing her clothes & saw jungkook smoking while sitting on the sofa. He was all dressed up.

" Come here and eat your dinner "He said pointing towards the tray of food which was on the bed

He said pointing towards the tray of food which was on the bed.
She nodded & sat on the bed.
Then she saw him getting up & wearing his sneakers. He throw the cigarette puff on the floor and crushed it by his feet.

" A-Are y-you goi-ng somewh-ere d-dangs-hin..."
She hesitantly asked earning a slight nod from him in response.

" Yes I'm going out for some important business have your dinner & sleep I'll come late "
Jungkook said in a cold tone while pulling an impassive face.

" But w-where are y- "
Her sentence didn't completed and he left from there in a hurry.

— to be continued

(what do you think jungkook's important business was? 🤨🤨)

( So that's it for today chums please vote before leaving from here 😔🙏🏼)

( Ignore the spelling & grammatical errors)