Chapter - 12

( 𝙆𝙄𝙉𝘿𝙇𝙔 𝙏𝘼𝙋 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍 𝘽𝙀𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 & 𝘿𝙊 𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙎 😔☝🏼)

‼️𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 120+ 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨‼️
𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙮 😈🌚
-
-
-
-
" Eomeoni I-I miss..ed you!! "
As soon as naeun got out of the car she hugged Mrs. Jeon like a little kindergarten kid hugging his/her mother after the final bell of school.
Four of them came back to their home after a long tiring journey.

" Aww my baby i missed you too "
Mrs. Jeon said caressing naeun's back while hugging her tightly.

" You didn't missed us mom? "
Soomin adorably said making a pout making Mrs. Jeon chuckle.

" Ofc I missed my all children...how are you soomin-ah...did you enjoyed there? "
Mrs jeon said breaking the hug.

" Ohh it was so fun there mom...you know we explored beaches there manjanggul cave, jeju stone park, black pork street and city mall- "
Soomin quickly zipped het mouth when she accidentally mentioned "mall".
Jungkook clenched his fist recalling that day.

A flashback of that harrowing memory flashed before naeun making her eyes moisten.

" Naeun...I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to..."
Soomin whispered slowly thinking she made her remember that traumatic experience.

" A-Are you fine my baby....look it wasn't your fault, that man is behind the bars now...don't cry for that jerk "
Mrs. Jeon softly said while wiping naeun's tears.
Yes, Mr & Mrs. Jeon knows about that incident as taehyung told them, when Mr. Jeon got to know about it he specially contacted the jeju police force to not let that creep go easily and to give him a very severe punishment.

" But who was that bastard who dared to play with our family's dignity? "
Mr. Jeon asked in an angry tone.

" Appa his name was kang junho, he was an unemployed brat who lives alone in jeju...his parents abandon him when he was 20 because of some unknown reason...and it wasn't the first time of him harassing a woman...apart from all this there are many several cases registered on his crime record "
Taehyung uttered every single detail of that man which he got from the police officers.

" But......."
Taehyung paused for a moment deeply thinking about something specific.

" But what tae? "
Soomin eagerly asked her husband.

" But today in the morning I got a call from the police station...and I got to know that man was found dead in his cell...the cause of his death is still mysterious...the cops are investigating...they assumed it's a suicide as he was hanging on the ceiling but there were also fresh cuts & bruises on his body "
Taehyung continued making a puzzled face. Everyone was was shocked but jungkook was standing there with a neutral expression there was a hidden smirk on his face.

" What?? He died! "
Soomin shockingly asked making taehyung nod his head.

" Children let's not talk about this...God does everything for a reason he got punishment for his ill deeds...anyway come inside yall must be tired...freshen up till then I'm arranging your food "
Mrs. Jeon changer the subject noticing naeun's reactions. She don't want talk or listen about that creep right now.

" Yes Yes come inside I have a very important topic to discuss with you taehyung & jungkook "
Mr. Jeon added and they all went inside of their mansion.