Chapter - 11

(PLEASE VOTE BEFORE STARTING READING THE CHAPTER PLEASE 🥺🙏🏼)
‼️NEXT PART WILL BE UPDATED AFTER 100+ VOTES ONLY ‼️

Author's pov :-

It was past 2 am when jungkook came back to the resort. He directly went inside his room before unlocking the door from outside as it had digital locking system.
He came inside & saw his wife sleeping on the sofa like a baby.
He sighed and strolled towards the bathroom, he took his black leather gloves off of his hands then washed his blood coated hands properly.

After washing them for good 10 minutes he changed his clothes into a fresh pair of clothes.
He ran his fingers on his his locks & moved inside the bedroom.
He drank a glass of water then laid down on the bed.
Half & hour passed but his sleep was nowhere to come.

" Fvck!! "
He cursed angrily in frustration then got up from the bed.
He took his sleeping wife in his arms and made her lay on the bed.
Then he also lay down beside her, he rested his head on her chest and his hands on her waist. He felt calm sniffing her natural fresh rose like scent.
And within a few minutes he hit the sack.

Next morning :-

Naeun woke up from her slumber then sat straight on the bed while rubbing her eyes.
She yawned cutely then noticed that she was on the bed, she assumed no doubt it would be her husband who took her here.
She turned her face to the left and saw her hot husband standing Infront of the vanity mirror only in towel.
Her cheeks heated up staring at his bare chest. Jungkook saw her reaction from the mirror and smirked.

" Am I looking hot wifey? "
Jungkook mischievously asked whilst turning around making her frown in confusion.

" Dangshin...h-how can y-you l-look hot...omo a-are u p-perhaps havi..ng a fever "
She said in a puzzled expression then hastily got up from the bed while he was watching her every action with a poker face.
She moved closer to him then placed the back of her palm on his forehead.

" No y-your te..mper..ature is n-normal then w-why y-you ahhh —"
Her sentence didn't t completed and he pulled her closer to him by her waist.
She gasped & put her small palms on his hard chest.

" So naive for this world, aren't you? "
He whispered in his croaky voice before chuckling.

" D-Dangsh-in I-leave m—"
He placed his index finger on her lips.

" Sshhh...lemme have my morning kiss first "
He whispered and in split of seconds he captured her lips.
He was kissing her intensely while she was standing like a mannequin, letting him do what he wants cuz she knows he won't stop until he gets what he wants.

" Ki..ss me..bac..k..wife..y... "
He whispered between the kiss making her clueless as she don't know how to kiss.
Few seconds passed but she didn't kissed him back making him frustrated.
He grabbed her hair from behind and deepened the kiss making her out of puff.

" Ahhhh.... "
She moaned when he started chewing her nearly bruised lips.
After fully satisfying himself he left her.
She placed her hand on her chest then started panting heavily.
Jungkook grabbed her jaws firmly.

" DIDN'T YOU HEARD HUH WHAT I SAID BEFORE..WHY DIDN'T YOU KISSED ME BACK...I HATE IT WHEN MY OBEDIENT WIFE DISOBEYS ME!! "
Jungkook hollered furiously making her tremble in fear.

" I-I dunno h-how to k-kiss dangs-hin "
Poor girl managed to reply innocently while stuttering before gaining some fortitude.
His angry orbs softened at his little wife's innocence. He released her jaws and cupped her cheeks.

" Aish why are you so cute...nevermind I'll teach you everything okay wifey "
Jungkook softly exclaimed in a very sweet tone making naeun looked at him in a somewhat puzzled expression.
Few minutes ago he was furious like a raging bull and now he's talking so sweetly.

" Take a shower...we're going busan back, an urgent work came up "
He fixed his posture then wore his clothes.
While she nodded and moved into the bathroom to shower.

—to be continued

(Oops a short chapter hehe 😀)
(Please vote before leaving from here)
(Ignore my spelling & grammatical errors)