Chapter - 9

(Please Please Please tap the little star before reading the chapter 🥺✍🏼 i don't write books for nothing )

( Idk why yall aren't commenting don't be a silent reader please it makes me think if I'm lacking something or my books are boring please share your feedbacks)

Author's pov :-
(flashback)

After peeing naeun was washing her hands in the washbasin. At that time no one was inside the washroom except her.
She was drying her hands from the automatic hand dryer when she felt a presence behind her.
She quickly turned around and saw a suspicious man was smiling creepily staring at her.

" W-Who are - "
Before she could scream or do anything he hit her head and she passed out at the spot. Taking the chance that man meticulously sneaked outside with naeun before he get caught by someone.

He took naeun to an abandon area of the mall where no one was there.
After sometime naeun gained her consciousness back she looked here and there and saw she's in a small store room with that creep.

She tried to run away but he caught her.

" W-Who a-are you p-ple-ase le-t me go "
She was extremely terrified by him.

" Well my name is kang junho babygirl "
That creep whispered while touching naeun's cheeks, she felt disgusted.

" You must be wondering why I kidnapped you right? Well...I took you here to claim you as mine babygirl...when I saw your for the first time in beach...an unknown fire ignited in my whole body to have you, from that moment I have been following you and luckily today I got a chance "
He muttered whilst smirking making naeun petrified by his words.

" Instead of wasting time let's do that for what you're here babygirl "
That creep Junho brazenly said. Naeun's color turned pale when she saw him unbuttoning his shirt.
He made her lay on the table then hover over her.

" N-No pl-ease I'm marr-ied...my h-hus-band m-migh-t be fin-d-ing me...let me g-go "
Naeun pleaded while crying loudly.

" Ssh! Don't make any noise babygirl be a good girl and let me have your pu$$y "
Junho whispered and pinned her hands above her head as she was struggling.

" D-DANGSHIN PLSSS S-SAVE ME "
Naeun screamed loudly making junho laugh maniacally.

" Shout how much you want no one will come here to save you from me babygirl "
Junho said then attacked on her neck.
She was crying loudly as she couldn't save her dignity, she was helpless as her hands were pinned above.
She gained some courage then kicked him between his legs by her knees making him lose his grip on her.
He groaned holding his balls.

" You b1tch now I'll show you the real hell "
He furiously retorted & slapped her hardly. He forcefully removed the cardigan off her body then again made her lay on the table.
-----
Present time :-