Chapter - 5

Author's pov :-

Here jungkook was puffing his cigarette sitting under a palm tree and naeun was playing with seawater near him.

Water was upto her knees as she didn't go much deeper while his eyes were on her.
The sun was slowly setting down the horizon.
Very few people were there on that spot.
Naeun playfully splashed some water on jungkook. He got up and grabbed her shoulders tightly.

" WHAT THE FVCK!! WHAT DO YOU THIK OF YOUSELF? FROM WHERE TF YOU GOT THE GUTS TO THROW WATER ON ME?? DON'T RAISE YOU EXPECTATIONS HIGH...IF I'M TALKING TO YOU NICELY THAT DOESN'T MEAN...I STARTED LOVING YOU AND WILL TOLERATE ALL YOUR IMMATURITY!! I'M SAME LIKE BEFORE AND WILL NEVER CHANGE, GOT IT "
Jungkook shouted loudly making the poor little creature tremble in fear.
If she knew that he'll get this angry she would never dare to pull this stunt.
Fat tears rolled down from her eyes to her cheeks, she was weeping silently without looking at him.
He got more annoyed seeing her tears.

" Hey bro what's wrong...why are you shouting at your little sister like this, I have been observing you both for a long time "
A very handsome man named park jimin came towards them and asked.

" She.isn't.not.my.sister "
Jungkook muttered gritting his teeth.

" Omo don't tell me she's your daughter then "
Jimin said while placing his hand on his mouth in amusement.

" Shut up!! She isn't a my daughter either...she is my wife!! And it's none of your business to know our business...just go away!! "
Jungkook said in an annoyed tone.

" What? This beautiful girl is your wife? Are you serious? She's looking too young to be someone's wife!! Anyway why were you shouting at her? "
Jimin said pointing his finger at naeun making jungkook more pissed.

" I'm saying it for the last time...mind in your own business, it's our own matter we don't wanna discuss it with a stranger...and lastly keep your eyes away from my wife "
Jungkook exclaimed the last sentence in a possessive manner.
He out of nowhere lifted naeun in his arms making her baffled & stride towards their resort which was near the beach.
Jimin was looking at them dumbfoundedly.

" What's wrong with this man? "
Jimin shrugged his shoulder and get back to his friends for enjoying.

On the other side jungkook was carrying naeun in his arms.
This man really got some major mood swings than women.
Nobody could tell about his mood that when will he be angry, happy, sad, jealous or flirty.
They reached their bedroom, he locked the door with his one hand and then throw her on the bed making her bounce a little.
He hover over her she placed her small palms on his chest.

" I'm very angry rn wifey...make me calm or else I don't know what will I do with you "
He said in a raspy voice while caressing her cheeks.

" D-Dang...shin I'm s-sorry for s-splashing w-water on you...p-please l-leave me "
Naeun said and struggled under him.
He chuckled darkly.

" You thought I'm still angry over that small thing huh? tsk tsk well I'm getting furious over that shorty guy HOW DARE HE TO CALL YOU A BEAUTIFUL GIRL...I wanted to rip his eyeball from his eyes on that time when he called you that "
Jungkook retorted furiously recalling his words and the way he was staring at his wife. He clenched his fist.

" Idk quickly do something wifey and make me calm!! "
Jungkook said grabbing her Jaws making her lips form into a pout. She groaned.
His gaze went on her pink plumpy lips and suddenly he got the urge to taste them.

" Kiss me! "
Jungkook said or more like ordered her.
He left her jaws and waited for her to kiss him but she wasn't doing anytime which make him angry.

" I SAID KISS ME OR GET READY TO BE BANGED BY ME ON THIS BED "
Jungkook yelled at her making her flinch.
She don't know the meaning of "bang" but knows that it's a bad word.
So she quickly pressed her lips on his left cheek in fear. Jungkook chuckled.

" Wifey I'm not a kid whom you're pecking on his cheek, when I said 'kiss' it means a proper kiss....lip to lip understand! "
Jungkook said touching her lips with his thump. She anxiously nodded and pressed her lips on his lips. She didn't move her lips & because of the lack of patience her husband started moving his lips hungrily over her delicate petal like lips.
He was moving his lips roughly sucking the breath out of her.

It was both of their first kiss.
Yess jungkook's as well, despite being in a physical relationship with countless girls he never kissed them nor let them kiss him.
After few minutes she was getting breathless because of the lack of oxygen in her lungs. So tried to push him but he was mightier than her.
He pinned both of her hands above her head.

He continued doing his assaults on her lips sucking, biting and chewing them.
He slipped his tongue inside her mouth exploring every inch of her mouth.
His saliva was dripping down from her lips to her chin.

His hands went inside her top. He started thrusted his index finger in her navel making her moan slightly.
He was about to unbutton his shirt but...
Their makeout session was interrupted by a phone ringing sound.

He declined the call while still kissing her.
But after a few seconds the phone rang again. He groaned in frustration then reluctantly got up from her showing some mercy to the poor little girl.
She was breathing heavily however his breath was normal.
He saw the caller ID then picked up the call.

" Hello jungkook? Are you there son ? "
He heard his mother's voice as it was his mother's call.

" Why did you called mom "
He replied in an annoyed tone.

" Aish why you're always ready to charge...what's wrong and where is my naeun "
Mrs. Jeon asked him, he passed the phone to naeun & lay down on the bed.
She sat down on the bed then held the phone properly.

" Y-Yebeosey..yo eomeoni..."
Naeun said in a low voice cuz her lips were hurting. Mrs. Jeon being a mother understood that she's in pain.

" Naeun-ah what happened my dear why your voice seems like you were crying huh...Is it because of jungkook? Did he do something to you "
Mrs. Jeon concernly asked naeun cuz she knows her evil son very well.
Jungkook smirked proudly seeing the bite mark on naeun's lower lip.

" N-No eom...eoni...i-i am f-fine..."
Naeun slowly said while whimpering.

" Don't lie naeun...give the phone to that brat I'll ask him myse- "
Mrs. Jeon was cut off by jungkook.
He heard their conversation since the call was on speaker.

" Oh come on mom...I didn't do anything with her, I was about to do but before that you called out of nowhere...disturbing us..I just kissed her "
Jungkook casually muttered making his mother astounded.

" What...You kissed her? "
Mrs. Jeon said in a surprising tone.

" Yes mom what's there to be surprise about...didn't you always wanted me to love her "
Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

" But...Why is she crying...then? "
Jungkook got irritated because his mother wasn't stopping to interrogate.

" Hello Hello...mom you're voice isn't coming clearly I'm hanging up bye "
Jungkook said & cut the call instantly.
Then he eyes turned to naeun.

" Wifey...Shall we continue what we left "
Jungkook exclaimed with a mischievous grin on his face.

-
-
-
-
-
-
( Idk why you guys aren't commenting it's really heartbreaking like I'm spending too much time making these chapters yall aren't even giving me any feedback please share your opinion 😔)

(So that's it for today guys 👀👍🏼)

( Please Please Please vote before leaving from here and do follow me 🙏🏼)

( Ignore the spelling & grammatical errors)