Chapter 6

*EDITED*

The next day sucked, I didn't want to get out of bed but I knew that I couldn't skip school again. I didn't even bother with trying to look decent, I washed my face and decided not to bother putting any makeup on. I put my hair in a high pony and walked towards my closet. Lydia is going to kill me but I grabbed a pair of ripped skinny jeans and one of Stiles lacrosse sweaters. I found my black vans so I put those on and walked out to grab something to eat.

When I got to the kitchen I stopped, sitting at the table was Stiles eating his cereal. Shit, I thought I was late enough and I would have missed him. "Riles, are you okay?" He asked slowly while getting up from his seat. I could tell he was concerned but I just couldn't tell him tell him the truth "Yeah I'm fine, I just wasn't feeling well, my stomach was acting up again" I replied while grabbing a muffin. He didn't look fully convinced but he didn't say anything else about it. "I forgot my keys in my room but I'll see you at school." Giving him a kiss on the cheek, I ran up the stairs and into into my room. Walking towards my jewelry box, I opened it up I saw the double heart necklace that Scott gave me last month. Growing very upset, I grabbed it and put in my bag before I grabbed my keys and walked back downstairs, and headed to school.

When I got to school, Lydia was already leaning against my locker waiting for me. The look on her face when she saw me was a mix between concern and horrified. "Now I know that you are going through something hard so I'm going to let this outfit slide for today, but you shouldn't let that moron effect you this much! You don't need him, if he goes after someone else after saying he's ready to tell Stiles about the two of you, then it's not worth it." Of course she knew, Allison is her new best friend. She gave me a hug trying to reassure me about what happened. Just as I was about to reply I heard Scott yelling my name from down the hall.

"Riley!! Riles, wait up, let me explain, please Riley!" But I couldn't, I couldn't see him, I couldn't talk to him, without my heart breaking not right now. I walked away and headed towards class. "She doesn't want to talk to you, you hurt her, leave her alone before you make it worse!" I heard Lydia snap at Scott just before I walked into the classroom.

Remembering that I have this class with both Scott and Stiles, I walked to the back of the room and asked one of the guys back there to switch seats with me. He was confused but didn't ask why and thankfully he agreed to switch.

Getting everything out for the class I seen both Scott and Stiles walk into the room. When they saw me sitting at the back Stiles got a confused look on his face and looked at Scott, but Scott, he looked hurt and devastated. I turned away not wanting to look at then anymore, but I do know Stiles will ask me about it later, and waited for class to begin. I honestly can't wait for this day to be over already.

During lunch I usually sit with Scott and Stiles but today I sat with Lydia, Jackson, Danny and Tyler. There was no way I was sitting with them, not after what he did, I couldn't face them. Jackson and Tyler gave me a weird look because I don't normally sit with them but Lydia and Danny gave me knowing looks. Danny had found out during class and gave me the same speech as Lyds.

"Hey, don't think about it love. The party is tonight so dress in a tight dress, look hot, and get drunk! Forget about him tonight and just have fun!" Danny said nudging at my side. "That sounds great and all Danny, but he will be there with her and I don't know if getting drunk is a good idea." I shrugged while biting into my cookie.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I stiffened, "Riley?" I heard Scott whisper. Both Lydia and Danny snapped their heads up and glared at him. Scott looked around nervous and swallowing, "Riles, can we talk? Please?" He is pleading with me, but I don't think I can. I just shook my head and reached into my bag to get the necklace. When I turned to put it in his hand, his face went pale realizing it was the necklace he gave me. "Riley, no don't, please! I'm sorry, can we please just talk?" Shaking my head again, I try not to cry, but it's really hard. I put the necklace in his hand and that was when Jackson stood up, "Back off McCall, she clearly doesn't want to talk to you and you're just making her upset, why don't you leave, I think that's a good idea." Scott was about to protest but Stiles came up and pulled him away. Just before he walked away, he took one last look at me and I could se I could see unshed tears in his eyes. Stiles still doesn't know what happened but I know that now I don't have a choice but to tell him because he will just keep asking and I doubt Scott will say anything.

"Thanks Jackson" I mumbled while giving him a small smile. "Anytime squirt" he said, using the nickname he have me in 3rd grade. Shaking my head and smiling a little at that. I continued eating my lunch thinking that maybe Lyds and Danny are right, maybe I just need to get drunk.