Chapter 2

*EDITED*

Waking up the next morning I heard Stiles running around his room like a maniac. Groaning I rolled over, turning off my alarm and thinking that 5 more minutes would be perfect....but unfortunately my bladder thought otherwise. So I ran to the bathroom to relieve myself. While I'm in here I might as well shower.

When I get out feeling all nice and squeaky clean, I go into my closet to pick something out for school. Knowing that Lydia would have a cow if I didn't at least try to look cute, I grabbed my white strapless dress with my gold belt, my gold gladiator sandals and my 3/4 cut jean jacket. Looking at myself in the mirror I think I did pretty good.

Walking into my bathroom I decide that light makeup would do, a little eyeliner and mascara with a pink tinted lipgloss, from there I dry my hair and straighten it to complete my look.

I walk downstairs hearing my dad and Stiles talking to each other in the kitchen. Walking in I grabbed a banana muffin saying hi to dad while giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Don't forget that I have work tonight so I won't be home until late." I reminded my dad and Stiles as I grabbed my keys and left.

When mom had passed away she had left her baby blue jeep, that Stiles had said he wanted, which I was completely fine with. That just meant I got dads 1967 chevy impala, and let me tell you, this car is my baby! If anything were to happen to it, someone would be getting hurt!

Getting into my baby I pulled out and headed to school. I had gotten a text from Scott this morning saying he was going to ride his bike and that he needed to talk to and show me and Stiles something.

I pulled into the park lot and into a space just as Scott biked by me. Smiling at the dork I got out and headed towards him. As he was locking up Jackson pulled into the parking spot with his shiny Porsch. When he got out he hit Scott's bike. "Watch it." Jackson sneered at Scott meanwhile it was his own fault. "Maybe you should watch it Jackson, you're the one that hit him!" I smirked at him as I walked up to Scott's side.

Jackson turned as if he was going to say a snarky remark back but when he seen I was the one who said it he just smiled at me, "Oh hey Riley, looking good!" He winked as he walked away. Shaking my head and rolling my eyes at him, I turned towards Scott and gave him a big hug and quick kiss on the cheek. "What was it you wanted to talk about?" I asked while trying not to pull him into a full on kiss. He just looked so cute, and just so kissable! I can't wait till Stiles knows so I can kiss him whenever I want.

Speaking of Stiles, he came barreling over almost knocking me onto my butt while asking about what happened last night in rapid fire that I was surprised we even understood him. After he calmed down just a bit, Scott showed us the bandage on his side! "Oh my god Scott what happened? Are you okay? Did you get it checked out? Stiles what did you do?" I asked smacking Stiles on the arm while frantically trying to see Scotts wound and make sure he is ok. Not really listening to what he said all I heard was bitten and wolf.

"Scotty there are no wolves in California, haven't been in 60 years." I said as a matter of fact. Just then Lydia walked by and grabbed my arm to get me follow her into the school.

"Riley you look adorable but you're making it too obvious about you and Scott. You look at him all googly eyed that I'm surprised your brother hasn't found out!" Yes Lydia knows about Scott and I only because I needed some advice. She doesn't approve because he isn't popular but if I'm happy then she's fine with it. "Thanks Lyds, and sorry! Scott and I are going to be telling Stiles after school so I'm excited and nervous." I replied while leaning against my locker after getting my things. "What if he is mad and doesn't approve, I would be devastated" Lydia just gave me a half pity half happy smile and shook her head, "If he loves you, he won't care" she said just before leaving for class.

Now I just have to wait till later and pray nothing goes wrong!