Chapter 3

*EDITED*

Walking into class I see that both Stiles and Scott were already there so I sit in my seat right beside Scott and in front of Stiles. According to the teacher the police have a suspect in custody for the murder of the girl and class is to continue the same as it would.

Looking over at Scott , he was staring at the windows, looking at something outside and then shoots his head towards the door as a beautiful girl walks in.

"Class this is Allison Argent, she's new. Take a seat behind Mr. McCall." The teacher said and she sat in the seat behind Scott. Just as she sat down, he turned around and gave her a pen with the biggest smile on his face.
My heart ached a little at that but I thought nothing of it, it's just a pen. Then again, how did he know she needed one?

The bell went, interrupting my thoughts and signalling that class was over. Just as I was about to grab Scott to talk to him, Stiles grabbed him and pulled him away from me. No biggie, I guess I'll just talk to him later then.

A few classes later I met up with Lydia on our way out to lacrosse practice. We were talking about going shopping soon when she saw Allison and grabbed my arm making me go with her to talk to her. Lydia talked about her jacket and asked where she got it, and I have to admit, it is a really nice jacket.

Just then Jackson shows up and grabs Lydia to start making out. Shaking my head at them, I turn towards Allison, "You get used to it after awhile, hey I'm Riley by the way" she smiles at me "Riley? Hii you're in a couple of my classes right? I'm Allison" "Yes ma'am I am." I chuckled. Just as I was about to mention leaving Jackson asked about if she was going to his party and she made up a lame excuse about family game night. I couldn't help by laugh at that because I knew she was lying, but I don't blame her though, I probably would have too.

Turning around to head towards the bleachers, Lydia grabbed Allison and dragged her along. I feel bad for her, once Lydia has something in her sights, she doesn't stop till she gets it. Just as we sat down I looked out into the field looking for Scott and Stiles on the bench but I only seen Stiles there. That was when I noticed that Scott has been put into net. I may have laughed because I'm sorry, as much as he has been practising over the summer, he still kinda really sucks. I also got nervous because he has never played goal before. This is going to end badly.

The first few people shot the ball at him and it either went in the net or hit him, but the next thing I know, Scott is stopping balls left, right and centre. Wow.

"Who's that?" I heard Allison ask while looking towards Scott. "I don't know" Lydia replied just as I said "Scott McCall" She looked like she had this sparkle in her eye and has a goofy smile on her face as I said his name. "Why?" I asked curiously. "Oh uh, he's in my one class. He lent me his pen" god she sounds like a petty school girl in love. I hope she isn't thinking about what I think she is thinking about because Scott's mine.

"I gotta get to work, cya guys." I said while walking away kind of down in my mood now. Waving goodbye to Stiles as he looked up at me, I left for work.

Looks like we aren't telling Stiles today.