Part-5

AVNEET'S POV:

Aaaanndd we landed in Udaipur! The air feels so fresh here. We went out of the airport along with our friends. My family will be coming here tomorrow as Jai's flight got delayed and he'll reach india at night after that he has to go to our house first and them leave for Udaipur along with mumma and papa.

As we went out of the airport, there was this bus waiting for us

We boarded the bus and found our seats

We boarded the bus and found our seats. As the bus began its journey, I gazed out of the window. Udaipur truly is a stunning place.

We reached the venue laughing and talking. I stepped off the bus and saw Mannat. I went to her and hugged her.
After that we went inside the palace. She gave me the keys of my room. And then while talking to some of my friends from our dance academy, I went to my room.

I the evening at about 7:30pm Mannat came to call me for our dance practice.  We spent good 3 hours practicing and after that went to the dining hall. Almost everyone was there. I served myself dinner and went to a table near the glass window.
I was just going to start my dinner when a lady came there and asked if she could sit here with me of course I could not say no to her. We talked while having our dinner when her son came there to ask her if she needs anything.
- wait I this man!! I've seen him somewhere. But I don't remember.
The lady told him that she's fine and she introduced me to her son.

"This is Avneet. Look how pretty she is." The lady said.
I blushed a little at the compliment and forwarded my hand for a handshake.
"Avneet Kaur" I said.
"Abhishek Nigam" he replied while shaking hands with me. And then, he left with his mother.
I also retired to my room. Thinking where I've heard this name and suddenly I remembered
"🗣️- Abhishek Nigam. Siddharth Nigam's brother. He's a sweet man. He'll help you a lot"

Now I remember where I've seen him. After doing my chores , I took my guitar and went outside in the park to shoot a reel. I sang the song "Kaun Tujhe" which is yet to be released. I recorded the video and saved it to post later when the song get released. And them again I started singing the song because the weather was soo good. The cold breeze hitting my face , the stars shining bright with pride, the moon in its own beauty. It was all so beautiful. After sometime , I went back to my room and slept.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So this is it for part -5. I'll also try to give an update in the evening.
Stay tuned.
Please vote and comment.
With love,
Blizz✨