D-Day!

The next morning 3:00am. The wedding day.

Siddharth looks at avneet

Siddharth looks at avneet. She was looking lost somewhere. He asks her what's wrong and she replies with nothing.

"Achha suno! Shaam ko 4 bje terrace par aa jana" He said and went away to meet other guests.

"Huh?" She said being confused but he was already gone.

"Avneet! Beta please jaake shagun ki thaal ready kar do" Mannat's mom said.

"Ji aunty" she replied and went to prepare the thaal.

After that she went to Mannat's room to help her get ready.

"You look really beautiful" she complimented Mannat.

After making her ready she left to check if all the arrangements were made for the Anand Karaj.

[This is the portrayal of a punjabi wedding. In sikhism, pheras are taken in the gurudwara sahib around the sikh's holy book 'Guru Granth Sahib'. These pheras are known as Anand karaj. The 4 vows are taken in the morning (amrit vela) as it marks the couple to be wedded. After the Anand Karaj, the celebrations and party takes place till midnight.]

Now,everyone had started leaving for the Gurudwara Sahib where the Anand Karaj were going to take place. It was a 4- hour drive from the palace to the gurudwara sahib.

And ofcourse, our sidneet were in the same car.

"Kahan jana hai?" Sid asked.

"I'll drive." Avneet said.

"In this lehenga?" He asked.

"Arey haan I can. And vaise bhi hum sab mein sirf mujhe hi raasta pata hai.'' she said.

"Okay. Lekin itni dur book krne ki kya zarurat thi? Udaipur mein koi gurudwara nai mila?" Sid said and took the passenger seat.

Avneet glared at him and he understood he has to keep quite.

"Vaise aaj mood thoda kharab lg raha hai tumhara" he spoke.

"Abhi bhai! Inko boldo ki chup krke baithe rahe varna chladi gaadi se phenk dungi inhe mai" Avneet told Abhishek who was sitting in the back seat with Vaishnavi.

"Sid-" Abhishek was about to teaase sied when sid glared at him.

"Haan haan humaare aage hi chalta hai tumhara yeh sab. Isko aise aankh dikhao toh maanu" Abhishek said and then got busy talking to vaish.

The whole ride Siddharth kept quite.

After the Anand Karaj, they came back to the palace for the celebrations.

"Uhh kuch funny bolke tumhara thik krne ka bohot mnn kr raha hai par samajh nahi aa raha kya bolu aur agar kuch galat boldiya toh tum mujhe maar hi daalo gi.. please please please gussa mat krna" he said.

"Jao!" She said blushing.

Now , it was time for their performance.

Their group performances. And they were all choreographed by Avneet.

After all these performances, Siddharth called Avneet and made her eat something even though she said she doesn't want to eat.

After eating together, Siddharth went to Abhishek as he was calling him.
Avneet went to eat ice cream.

Sometime later, Avneet discovered that it was 4:05 pm. Siddharth had asked her to meet him at the terrace in the morning.

She quickly went to the terrace and saw that it was beautifully decorated.
Siddharth was standing there near the railing looking at the view.

"You know na?You're 5 minutes late!" He said still facing the opposite direction.

Avneet looked around thinking he's talking to someone else but there was no one except her.

"Tum hu se baat kar rah hu Avni!" He said and turned around to face her.

"Oh! Uh hehe.. hi?" She said.

"Uhh actually I have something for you!" He said and covered her eyes with a blind fold and took her near the railing.

"You can open it now." He said.

In response, she removed the blindfold and was shocked to see siddharth sitting on his knees holding a ring out towards her.

"Kaha tha na ring ke saath propose karu ga! So, Miss Avneet Kaur Nandra , will you be my best friend?" He proposed.

A tear slipped from from her eye as she said yes!

He immediately hugged her and said, "toh Aly kahan hai?"

"Kon Aly?" She asked.

"Wahi tumhara bf" he said.

"Siddharth maine aapko bataya toh tha ki mak bs aapaw mazaak kr rhi thi" she explained.

"Avni I know everything!" He made her realise that there is no need of lying.

"Sid.. he dumped me. We were in a long distance.Sab kuch bohot achha chl raha tha aur phir ek din usbe mujhe bola ki kuch toh problem hogyi hai aur woh mujhse baat rahi kr sakta abhi and then 2 din baadkisi nayi id se iska msg aaya ki tum koi fake id bna kr mujhe request bhejna kuch din baad aur phir hum uspe baat krlenge. I said okay. Kuch din baad maine id bnai aur use request bheji. Par usbe woh kabhi accept hi nahi ki. Aur meri real id ko block kr diya har jagah se. Phir humaari kabhi baat nahi hui bs."
Sge said.

"Toh ab kya plans hai?" He asked.

"Kuch nahi bs ab relation mein toh nahi aana mujhe especially long distance toh bilkul nahi." Sge saud with a painful smile.

He hugged her. They talked for sometime until they realised it was already 10 pm .

"Chalo neeche chalte hain" sge said.
"Hn" he replied.

Abd they both went downstairs, danced for hours and then ate.

It was 3 am already and avneer was sleeping on one of the sofas near the reception area of the palace when siddharth found her and dropped her to her room and then went to his room.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Next chapter tomorrow.
Please comment and vote.
I know this chapter was a little boring but I promise the next one will be better. Trust me.
With love,
Blizz✨