Part-20

NEXT MORNING, MUMBAI:

After her wild card entry on the set of *Dance India Dance*, the show went on air the next day. The public, initially unaware of Avneet's sudden appearance, reacted with overwhelming support and excitement. Social media buzzed with hashtags and messages praising her courage and talent. Fans flooded her profiles with love and encouragement, celebrating her return to the spotlight.

At the show's set, a sea of paparazzi awaited, eager to capture her next move and ask questions.

Reporter 1: "Avneet, how does it feel to be back on stage after such a long time?"
Avneet: "It feels incredible. Dancing has always been my passion, and being back feels like a fresh start."

Reporter 2: "Can you tell us what inspired your return to the show?"
Avneet: "I needed to reconnect with something that brings me joy and purpose. Dance is my therapy, my escape."

Reporter 3: "How are you handling the overwhelming support from your fans?"
Avneet: "I am so grateful for their love and support. It's their encouragement that keeps me going."

Reporter 4: "Will you address the rumors about your relationship with Siddharth?"
Avneet: "Right now, I'm focused on my dance and this show. Personal matters will remain personal."

Avneet posed for photos, gracefully answering their queries before making her way inside. Although she had no performance that day, her presence alone electrified the atmosphere, her resilience and determination inspiring everyone around her.

.
.
.

NIGAM MANSION, MUMBAI:

On the other hand, Siddharth, still unaware of Avneet's presence in his city, kept himself busy trying not to think about her, focusing on his work and the hunt for the person responsible for the incident. Recently, he had gotten a lead and decided to follow up. As his car reached the main gate to exit the mansion, he was greeted by a throng of media, eager to bombard him with questions about Avneet, their relationship, her entry into Dance India Dance, the incident, and their bond.

Siddharth remained silent, refusing to answer any of their questions. However, one piece of information caught his attention: Avneet was in Mumbai and performing as a contestant on the dance show. This news was new to him and piqued his curiosity.

Reporter 1: "Siddharth, can you tell us about your relationship with Avneet?"
Reporter 2: "How do you feel about Avneet's wild card entry into Dance India Dance?"
Reporter 3: "What's your take on the incident that happened to Avneet?"
Reporter 4: "Is it true that you and Avneet share more than just a friendship?"
Reporter 5: "Will you be supporting Avneet in her dance journey?"
Reporter 6: "Do you have any message for Avneet now that she's back in the spotlight?"
Reporter 7: "Have you been in touch with Avneet since the incident?"
Reporter 8: "Do you blame yourself for what happened to Avneet?"
Reporter 9: "What steps are you taking to ensure Avneet's safety moving forward?"
Reporter 10: "Can you confirm if the person responsible for the attack has been identified?"

Once inside his car, Siddharth quickly surfed the internet, finding clips and articles about Avneet's wild card entry on Dance India Dance. Seeing her on stage, dancing with such passion and determination, stirred a mix of emotions within him—pride, longing, and a renewed sense of urgency to protect her.

He watched the videos, mesmerized by her performance. Despite everything, her strength and resilience shone through, reminding Siddharth of the woman he loved and the reason he needed to find the person responsible for the attack. Determined to keep her safe, he vowed to bring the perpetrator to justice, knowing that once he did, he could finally reunite with Avneet without the shadow of danger looming over them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
THAT EVENING,

Siddharth's eyes burned with a fierce intensity as he confronted the traitor in a dimly lit, abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of Mumbai. The only sound was the soft hum of a generator and the traitor's labored breathing.

"You stabbed her," Siddharth's voice was a low, menacing whisper. "You put a knife in Avneet's flesh, and you thought you could get away with it?"

The traitor trembled, his eyes darting wildly around the warehouse, searching for an escape route. But Siddharth's men had him surrounded, their guns trained on him like predators waiting to pounce.

Siddharth's gaze never wavered, his focus solely on the traitor. "You see, I have a problem with people who hurt those I care about. And Avneet... she's more than just someone I care about."

With a sudden movement, Siddharth lunged at the traitor, his fists flying in a flurry of punches and kicks. The traitor tried to defend himself, but Siddharth was a force to be reckoned with. He fought with a ferocity that bordered on madness, his rage and anger fueling his every move.

Finally, the traitor lay motionless on the ground, his body broken and battered. Siddharth stood over him, his chest heaving with exertion, his eyes still blazing with fury.

"Let this be a lesson to anyone who dares to cross me," Siddharth spat, his voice dripping with venom. "No one hurts Avneet and lives to tell the tale. She's mine, and I'll destroy anyone who tries to take her away from me."

With that, Siddharth turned and walked away, leaving the traitor's fate to his men. They knew what to do. They knew how to send a message that would strike fear into the hearts of anyone who dared to cross Siddharth, aka Alpha.

Siddharth's emotions were a tangled web of intensity as he walked away from the warehouse. The adrenaline rush of the fight still coursed through his veins, but it was slowly giving way to a sense of relief and satisfaction. He had eliminated the threat, protected his loved ones, and upheld his reputation as Alpha.

But beneath the surface, a more complex emotional landscape unfolded. Siddharth felt a twinge of guilt and remorse, the weight of taking a life settling heavy on his conscience. He knew that this was a burden he would carry forever, a reminder of the darkness he was capable of.

Yet, as he thought of Avneet, his heart swelled with longing and love. He had kept his distance to ensure her safety, but now that the threat was neutralized, he could finally be near her again. The thought sent a thrill through his veins, and he quickened his pace, eager to reach her.

As he approached his car, he felt a sense of anticipation building inside him. He would see her soon, hold her in his arms, and never let her go. The darkness of his world receded, and for a moment, all that mattered was the light she brought into his life.

Siddharth's eyes narrowed, his jaw set in determination. He would do whatever it took to keep her safe, to make her happy. He was Alpha, the ruthless mafia lord, but for Avneet, he would be the gentlest of lovers.

With a deep breath, he slid into his car and sped off into the night, ready to reclaim his place in Avneet's life. The city lights blurred as he drove, his heart racing with excitement, his soul yearning for the love that only Avneet could provide.

That adds a layer of complexity to their relationship. Avneet feels betrayed by Siddharth's absence, and her perception of his betrayal cuts deep. She risked her life to save him, and his apparent indifference towards her well-being has left her hurt and vulnerable.

As Siddharth speeds towards her, eager to reconnect, Avneet is nursing her wounds, both physical and emotional. She's built walls around herself, determined to protect herself from further heartache. The memory of their friendship, once a source of strength, now feels like a distant memory, tainted by Siddharth's perceived betrayal.

The stage is set for a poignant reunion, filled with tension, hurt, and misunderstandings. Siddharth's arrival will stir up a mix of emotions in Avneet, and their encounter will be a battle of sorts, as they navigate the rift between them.

Will Siddharth be able to bridge the gap, to make Avneet understand the reasons behind his absence? Or will Avneet's hurt and anger push him away, forcing him to confront the consequences of his choices? The dynamics between them have shifted, and their love and loyalty will be put to the test.
.
.
Drop your views in the comments.
That's it for today's update.
Please vote and comment.
Regards,
Blizz✨