Part -13

AVNEET'S POV:

I woke up with a headache, my eyes not being able to open themselves. Just like that, with half closed and holding my head which was thumping so bad, I got of the bed and started walking towards the washroom. On my way, I collided into a wall and the wall held me by my waist. Wait. What? The wall held me?
"You're drunk." The wall said.
The wall can even speak?
"Listen Mr. Wall! I don't drink. Okay? So, I'm not drunk." I told him.
My legs refused to cooperate causing me fall to the ground but luckily Mr. Wall held me. Haaayee thankyou so much Mr. Wall.

"I told you you're drunk! Come now sit and have this." He scolded me.
"Listen Mr.Wall! Vaise toh mai kisi daant nai sunti but aap ne meri jaan bchai hai isiliye mai aapko kuch nahi keh rahi but iska matlab yeh nahi ki aapka jab mann kare aap mujhe daant do" I told him.

"Jaan bchai?" He asked.
"Haan! Arey abhi abhi mai iss pahad se girne wali thi na" I said.
"Kaunsa pahad?" Mr. Wall questioned.
"Arey abhi toh girne wali thi mai!! Aap ne bchaya!! Yeh aala pahad!!" I answered pointing towardsthe pahad which was not properly visible to me .

He laughed and said, " achha thik hai. Chalo ab ye nimbu paani pii lo, you'll feel better"
"Noooo.. I don't like it!" I complained.
"Chup chap pii lo varna iss pahad se neeche gira dunga!" Mr. Wall threatened me.
"Ji" I replied and drank the lemon juice scared of his threat.

After sometime I actually started feeling better. And now my headache was gone and I could even see properly.
I realised it was not my room and i was still wearing the same dress from last night's party. I got up from the bed and started walking towards the door. I panicked as I couldn't remember anything from last night.

I then rush, I didn't see Siddharth coming from outside and bumped into his chest.

"Dhyaan kaha hai tumhara?" He taunted.
"Shut up and let me go!" I said and started walking again.
Just then, I heard him whisper something, " huh! Jungli billi kahi ki. Thank you bhi jahi bolna aata"

Hearing his words I came back and said, "kya bole aap? Mukka maar ke muh todh dungi! Samjhe?"

He folded his hands and said, " haan haan meri maa jao ab"
I rolled my eyes and went from there.

.
.
.
.
.
It was time for the evening party now. I was standing near the entrance all ready to set the stage on fire. But I don't know why I was missing him.

I remember how I called him 'Mr. Wall' today. I miss how he handles me. Though he fights with me but still he's cute. And most importantly he takes care of me.

"Hey Avu!" I saw Abhi bhai calling my name.
In these three days, a bond of trust and love has grown between me and Abhi bhai. I also met Vaish bhabhi. She really sweet and helping. Vibha aunty is like second mother to me. She loves me like I'm her own daughter. Thought it has just been a few days but our bond has grown so strong. Our families stay together most of the time. Indeed the Nigams are really sweet and lovely people except for that Wall Nigam. He is different. But still he helps everyone. But he's arrogant. But still he takes care of everyone.

"Kiske khayalo mein khoi ho avni?" Abhi bhai asked coming closer.
"Khadoos Nigam ke" I replied in the flow.
"Huh?kon?" Abhi bhai asked.
"Uhh voh.." I tried to form an answer but I couldn't.

Just then Mannat came and said
"Oyeee! Aap sab yaha kyu khade ho? Chalo andar!!"
"Haan haan chalo" I said diverting the topic.

.
.
.
.
.
.

(Avneet's performance with Mannat)

(Avneet's performance with Jaijeet)

After my performances, I came back changing my outfit. Siddharth was standing near the changing room holding a bottle of water. I went towards him and he offered me the water.

"Thanks" I said taking the bottle.
"you're wel- wait! What?" He said.
"What?" I asked
"Kya bola tumne?" He asked.
"Kya bola maine?" I questioned back realising I just thanked him .
"Tumne abhi mujhe thanks bola!!" He said all amazed.
"Huh? Konse sapne mein khoye hain aap janaab ? Bhala mai aapko thanks kyu bolugi?" I said acting casual so he doesn't sense my nervousness.
"Hn hn" he said rolling his eyes.

"Woh sab chodo. Btw, you really set the stage on fire" he complimented me.
I blushed.
"Tha- uh.. I know right" Shit! I was again about thank him.
Oh god what has gotten into me? Ek toh I can't stop myself from blushing.

"Uhh.." he was about to say something but before he could, I went away as I couldn't stop blushing.

Sometime later,

"Avni!!!" Vibha aunty called me.
"Ji aunty" I said going towards her.

"Come beta! Let's take a picture together." She said.
"Ji" I replied as I thought she wants to take a picture with me and vaish bhabhi but just then, she called Abhi bhai and Sidhharth too.
I don't have any problem with Abhi bhai but Siddharth! Uhh okay.. I mean I don't have any problem with Siddharth too.

After getting the picture clicked, we all retired to our rooms as everyone was exhausted and tomorrow was the Haldi function too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was 12 a.m . I was in my bed but I couldn't sleep. Everytime I close my eyes, I see him and hear his words, "Woh sab chodo. Btw, you really set the stage on fire". And I can't stop bushing.

Just then, my phone pinged. It was a notification from instagram. I checked the msg-

Thesiddharthnigam has stated following you.

OMG!! Now I'm blushing even harder.
I followed him back and kept my phone at the side table.
And then again I heard the ping. I picked it up. It was again a notification from Instagram.-

Thesiddharthnigam has tagged you in a post.

My heartbeat rose as I checked the notification.

I liked the post

I liked the post. And went to sleep. Even in my sleep, I was blushing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!
Next chapter soon. Stay tuned and please give me your reviews in the comments. If you're not liking the story, I'll stop writing it.
Thanks.
With love,
Blizz✨