The Party

Siddharth's pov:

It was evening already. I spent my whole day thinking about her. Right now I was at the bachelor's party . Sitting near the bar counter when I sensed her. I know it's weird but nowadays I can actually send her presence.

She's looking so

She's looking so... hot, cute, pretty, beautiful, everything. Haaye mai marjaawa. Suddenly I realised that she was coming toward me.

"Hiiii" she said excitedly.
"Uh hey" I replied being nervous.
"Kaise hai aap?" She asked.
"Mai toh thik hu." I replied not being able to understand what she's trying to do.
"Aur aapke mumma?"she asked again.
"Mom bhi thik hai par tum unhe kaise jaanti ho?" I questioned.
"Uh voh uhh dinner par mile the ek baar. She's really sweet." She answered being nervous? She looks like she's nervous. Is she really nervous? Or am I just dreaming? The girl who taught The Siddharth Nigam manners a few days back is herself looking so nervous.
"Oh come on why're you so nervous?" I asked straight.
"Uhmm...uh....voh..actually..voh...mai..aap.." she stammered.
"Arey seedha seedha bolo na" I said.
"Seedha seedha" she said looking at me innocently.
"Paagal! Mera matlab tha ki saaf saaf bolo jo bolna hai" I said hitting her forehead.
"WohIcameheretosaythankyoubutnowIthinkyoudon'tdeserveityoujusthitmyforehead!howdareyoudothat?thoughI'mnotactuallyangrybutIknowyoucan'tunderstandanythingsoi'lljustactlikei'mangryheehee" she said all this in one breath and ran away.

I couldn't even understand what she was trying to say. After processing for a minute, I ordered myself a drink and sat on the chairs near the bar counter looking towards the crowd trying to find her. And after a minute of handwork I finally spotted her. She was dancing her heart out. She looks dreamy. I mean how can she look so pretty?

While I was thinking about her, felt a trap on my shoulder , I turned to my left and saw the same man I saw her hugging today. This middle aged man seems to be her father.

"Here you go young man." He said offering me the drink the bartender just served me.
"Uh thanks,sir." I replied accepting the drink.
"Avneet is a little stubborn. She never said thank you to anyone. Well she never relied on anyone. She's selfmade and that is why she is so independent that she doesn't even know how to say thanks to anyone. This is the first time she needed someone's help. And you were there to save her. I know she wouldn't have thanked you. Or if she has tried, she must have failed miserably. But on a serious note, I am really thankful to you son. You not only saved my daughter but my heart. She is my everything. And you saved her. Thankyou so much. I know you are a big name in the industry as well as business but still I owe you. Trust me son, if ever you need any kind of help from me, you can ask for anything.i know you already have everything but still I owe you alot you don't know what you've done for me. Once again, Thankyou so much." Her father said with tears in his eyes. She really must mean a lot to her family.
And now I realised that she was trying to thank me at that time.
I chuckled at her innocence and replied to her father, "sir, your daughter is really very sweet. And it was my duty to save her. Trust me, she's too innocent for this world. Keep her safe." I don't know why but I said this as I thought about her.

"Take care, young man." Her father nodded to my statement and saying this,her left.

ONE HOUR LATER:

It's been thirty minutes and still Siddharth is trying to find her amidst the crowd. He thought too once check if she's outside. He went outside trying to find her and then he saw a group of people, to be specific, paparazzi, around her. They had crowded her and were not even allowing her to move. And you can the flames, she was drunk. These might become tomorrow's headlines.

"Leave her." Siddharth shouted.
"I said stay away from her." Siddharth said in a commanding tone.
Everyone backed off. Siddharth came near Avneet and took her inside holding her hand.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...
Next chapter soon. Stay tuned people.
Please vote and comment!
With love,
Blizz✨