Attachment

Abhishek's eyes lit up at Soumya's suggestion of siddharth to be the male lead. "Siddharth? That's not a bad idea! He does have a strong screen presence."

Avneet's heart sank. No, no, no. This couldn't be happening.

"Abhi bhai, I don't know if that's such a good idea," Avneet said, trying to sound calm.

"Why not?" Abhishek asked, his brow furrowed in confusion. "Siddharth is a great actor, and he's available. Plus, the chemistry between you two would be electric."

Avneet shook her head. "I don't think it's a good idea, bhai. We...have history. And it's complicated."

Abhishek's expression turned serious. "Avneet, I understand. But this is a professional project. I think you two can put your differences aside for the sake of the music video."

Avneet sighed, feeling trapped. She didn't want to work with Siddharth, but Abhishek seemed determined.

"Fine," Avneet said finally. "But if Siddharth is cast, I need to make it clear that I'm only doing this for the project. Not for him."

Abhishek nodded. "Understood. I'll talk to Siddharth and see if he's interested."

As Abhishek walked away, Avneet felt a sense of dread wash over her. What had she just gotten herself into?

The next day, Avneet received a text from Abhishek. "Siddharth is on board. Let's meet tomorrow to discuss the project details."

Avneet's heart sank. It was happening. She was going to have to work with Siddharth.
.
.
.
.
The next day,

Avneet arrived at the meeting spot, her heart racing with anticipation. She hadn't seen Siddharth in a long time, and she wasn't sure what to expect.

As she entered the room, she saw Siddharth already seated, looking handsome and confident. Abhishek was also there, chatting with him.

"Hey, Avneet!" Abhishek said, as she approached. "Glad you could make it."

Avneet nodded, trying to avoid eye contact with Siddharth. But she could feel his gaze on her, piercing and intense.

"Let's get started," Abhishek said, clapping his hands together. "We've got a lot to discuss."

The meeting went on for hours, with discussions about the music video's concept, script, and choreography. Avneet tried to focus, but she couldn't help sneaking glances at Siddharth.

He looked different, more mature and brooding. But those piercing eyes still made her heart skip a beat.

As the meeting adjourned, Abhishek announced, "Alright, let's schedule the first shoot for tomorrow. Avneet, Siddharth, you two will be working together closely. Try to get along, okay?"

Avneet nodded, feeling a sense of dread wash over her. She was going to have to spend hours with Siddharth, pretending to be in love with him.

As they packed up to leave, Siddharth approached her. "Hey, Avneet. Can I talk to you for a minute?"

Avneet hesitated, but Abhishek was walking away. She nodded, and Siddharth led her to a quiet corner.

"What is it, Siddharth?" Avneet asked, trying to sound calm.

"I just wanted to say...I'm sorry. For everything that happened between us. I know I hurt you, and I regret it."

Avneet's heart skipped a beat. Was Siddharth really apologizing? And did she even care?

Avneet looked at Siddharth, searching for sincerity in his eyes. She saw a glimmer of regret, but also a hint of something else - a spark of attraction, maybe?

"I appreciate the apology, Siddharth," Avneet said finally, her voice measured. "But I need time to process everything. This isn't easy for me."

Siddharth nodded, his eyes never leaving hers. "I understand. I just want to make things right between us, Avneet. For the sake of this project, and...maybe for ourselves too."

As they stood there, the tension between them grew thicker. Avneet knew she needed to break the spell before it was too late.

"Let's focus on the project for now, Siddharth," Avneet said firmly, taking a step back. "We can't afford to mess this up."

Siddharth nodded, his face falling slightly. But Avneet saw a hint of a smile playing on his lips.

"Agreed," he said. "But can I ask one more thing?"

"What is it?" Avneet asked warily.

"Can I pick you up from your place tomorrow for the shoot? I promise I'll be on my best behavior."

Avneet hesitated, unsure of what to say. But something about Siddharth's charming smile put her at ease.

"Okay, fine," Avneet said finally. "But don't think this means I'm forgiving you that easily."

Siddharth grinned, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "I wouldn't dream of it, Avneet. I'll see you tomorrow."

The next day, Siddharth arrived at Avneet's doorstep, looking dashing in a black leather jacket and jeans. Avneet's heart skipped a beat as she grabbed her bag and followed him to his car.

As they drove to the shoot location, the tension between them was palpable. Avneet tried to break the silence, but Siddharth seemed lost in thought.

When they arrived on set, Abhishek and the team were already there, setting up the cameras and lights. Avneet breathed a sigh of relief, grateful for the distraction.

The shoot began, and Avneet and Siddharth slipped into their roles easily. Their chemistry on screen was undeniable, and Avneet found herself getting lost in the moment.

But as the day wore on, Avneet started to feel a flutter in her chest whenever Siddharth touched her or looked at her. She tried to brush it off as mere acting, but deep down, she knew it was more.

During a break in filming, Siddharth approached her, his eyes burning with intensity. "Avneet, can I talk to you for a minute?"

Avneet nodded, her heart racing. What did he want to say?

As they stepped aside, Siddharth took her hand, his touch sending shivers down her spine. "I know I hurt you in the past, Avneet. But being around you again...I realize how much I still care for you."

Avneet's heart skipped a beat. Was Siddharth really confessing his feelings?

Avneet's heart raced as she processed Siddharth's words. She had thought she was over him, but the spark between them was still undeniable.

"Siddharth, I...I don't know what to say," Avneet stammered, trying to hide her emotions.

Siddharth smiled, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "You don't have to say anything, Avneet. Just know that I'm committed to making this song and music video the best they can be. And maybe...just maybe...we can rekindle what we had."

Avneet nodded, her mind racing with possibilities.

As the shoot wrapped up, Abhishek announced that they would be doing a series of public interviews and promotions for the song.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...
Please vote and comment.
Regards,
Blizz✨