Scandal?

Next morning,

SIDDHARTH'S POV:

I just came out of the washroom after a soothing shower and checked my phone,

26 missed calls from my manager?

I called him to ask what the matter is.
"Finally Mr. Nigam has got some time to deal with the most important thing happening in his life" he said as soon as he picked the call.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Seriously? You have no idea what you did yesterday!" He said.

"What have I done?" I asked.

"You ruined everything. You image! You posted a picture of a singer who is still not A-listed! Do you understand? She is just a normal influencer. And you posted her! Do you understand? I've sent you a link, check it. Look what people have to say about it. What was the need of escorting her? Vaise toh you are never a gentleman toh ab yeh kya shauk chadha tha tumhe?" He spoke.

"Listen! You're my manager and not my boss alright? You have no right to speak like that to me. And I still don't understand what you're talking about." I replied calmly.

"Just check the link. That girl is using you to gain reputation. She wants to be a big name in the industry. And for that she's using you! Trust me, if it doesn't stop here, the next news will be that she slept with you. And this will create chaos everywhere. I know these type of people, these whores can do anything for the sake of fame." He said and cut the call.

I sighed and opened the link.

Avneet? He was talking about Avneet? In that manner? Now he has crossed his limit

Now he has crossed his limit. How dare say such things about Avni. No one has the right to say anything bad about her.

I called my manager,

"You're fired." I said as soon as he picked up the call.

" huh? But- why-?" Before he could complete, I hung up on him.

I went out of my room to go to Abhi bhai's room. On my way, I saw Avneet coming towards me all panicked looking at her phone.
And before I could say something, she bumped into me.

"Aankhein hain ya button? Dikhai nahi deta kya? Tum-" she stopped as sion she saw me .

"Good morning Avneet" I wished her.

"Bad morning" she whispered.

"Kya hua? Why so worked up?" I asked her.

"Seriously? Aapko nahi pata? Sab jagah ek hi news chat rahi hai!! Ab mai kya karu? Abhi toh mai debut kiya tha aur ye sab hogaya." Avneet said.