Part-19

Jalandhar, Punjab.

Avneet slowly woke to the soft murmur of voices and the beeping of medical machines. As her eyes adjusted to the light, she saw her parents by her bedside, their faces etched with worry and relief. Her younger sister, Mannat, stood nearby, tears glistening in her eyes. Her brother, who had been gazing out of the window, turned away to hide his tears.

"Mom, Dad," Avneet whispered, her voice weak. "Where's Siddharth?"

Her parents exchanged a worried glance, and her mother took her hand. "He's not here, beta. He had to leave."

Avneet's heart sank. She had expected Siddharth to be there, his presence always a source of comfort. The sense of loneliness engulfed her, more painful than any physical wound.

Days passed, and Avneet was eventually discharged from the hospital. There was still no sign of Siddharth. She tried calling him, texting him, but there was no response. She didn't know that Siddharth had discarded his phone, only using it occasionally to check her social media updates. He had removed her number to prevent any danger from coming her way, unaware that Avneet was desperately trying to reach him.

Months went by, and though Avneet's physical wounds healed, the wound on her heart remained raw. The man she had counted on, who had been her rock, had vanished without a trace. The feeling of betrayal festered, growing stronger with each passing day.

She decided she could no longer wait for someone who had abandoned her in her time of need. Resolute, she cut Siddharth off from her life. She stopped calling and texting, and only interacted with his family. Conversations were kept light, avoiding any mention of the incident or Siddharth.

One evening, while sitting alone in her room, Avneet stared at her phone. She knew deep down that deleting his contact wouldn't erase the memories or the pain, but she needed to take control of her life. With a heavy heart, she pressed delete, feeling an odd sense of finality.

Life continued, but there was an emptiness in her heart that nothing could fill. She focused on her work, her family, and her friends, but there was always a shadow of sadness lurking behind her smiles. The love she had for Siddharth, and the pain of his absence, were like twin anchors holding her back.

Every now and then, she would catch herself glancing at her phone, hoping for a message, a call, any sign from Siddharth. But there was nothing.

And so, she moved on, carrying the scar of his betrayal like a hidden wound, a reminder of a love that had once been her everything.

Determined to reclaim her life and live it to the fullest, just as she had before everything changed, Avneet woke up one morning with a renewed sense of purpose. She went through her morning routine with a determination that had been absent for months. After getting ready, she made her way downstairs to the living room where her family was gathered.

Avneet walks downstairs to find her family waiting expectantly. Her parents look up, surprised and hopeful at the spark in her eyes. Her brother glances over, noticing the change in her demeanor.

Avneet: "I have an announcement to make." Her voice is clear and confident. "I've decided to participate in a reality show. Dancing is my passion, and it's how I express my feelings to the world. It's what I need right now."

Her mother's eyes fill with pride and concern.

Sonia: "Are you sure, beta? You've been through so much."

Avneet: Nodding with determination and a smile "Yes, Mom. I need this. Dancing is my escape, my way of healing. I want to show everyone—and myself—that I can still shine, no matter what."

Her father steps forward, placing a supportive hand on her shoulder.

Aman: " We're with you, Avneet. Whatever you need, we'll support you."

Her brother hugs her, his encouragement lifting her spirits even more. For the first time in a long while, Avneet feels a sense of hope and excitement about the future.

Days turned into weeks as Avneet threw herself into her dance practice. The routines were grueling, but they brought a sense of purpose and joy back into her life. She spent hours perfecting each move, finding solace in the rhythm and flow of the music.

As the start of the reality show approaches, Avneet feels a mix of nerves and excitement. She knows this is her chance to prove to herself that she is more than the pain and betrayal she has endured. She is a fighter, ready to show the world her strength.

This was just the beginning of a new chapter in her life, one where she was no longer defined by her past but by her strength and resilience. Avneet was ready to embrace whatever came next, with or without Siddharth.

.
.
.
.
.
3 days later...
MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA

Cut to the stage of "Dance India Dance." The audience buzzes with anticipation as Avneet's name is announced. Host Arjun Bijlani steps forward with enthusiasm.

Arjun Bijlani: "Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together for the social media sensation, India's heartthrob, singer, dancer, and actor—Avneet Kaur!"

The audience erupts into applause as Avneet enters, exuding confidence and grace. She shares a warm exchange with the judges, Nora Fatehi, Terence Lewis, and Geeta Ma.

Nora Fatehi: "Avneet, it's fantastic to have you here! Your journey and your courage are truly inspiring."

Terence Lewis: "And those 50 million followers! You've certainly made a mark."

Geeta Ma: "Absolutely! Your presence lights up this stage."

Avneet laughs warmly with the judges, appreciating their support and camaraderie.

Arjun Bijlani: "Avneet, you've shown incredible strength and determination. Are you ready to show us what you've got?"

Avneet nods with a confident smile as the music starts, signaling the beginning of her performance. The audience falls silent in anticipation as she begins her routine, pouring her heart and soul into every move.

As Avneet finishes her electrifying performance with tiger, her partner for this week, the judges and the entire audience rise to their feet in a thunderous ovation. Cheers and applause fill the studio.

Geeta Ma: " Avneet, that was absolutely breathtaking! You dance with such passion and power."

Nora Fatehi: "You are a true performer, Avneet. Your talent shines brighter than ever."

Terence Lewis: "Incredible! You've left us all speechless with your artistry and grace."

Avneet beams with joy and gratitude, feeling the warmth of the applause and support.

Arjun Bijlani: "Avneet, you've not only impressed us with your dance but also with your spirit. And let me just say, your charm is undeniable!"

The audience chuckles as Arjun Bijlani adds a touch of playful flirting, enhancing the celebratory atmosphere.

Arjun Bijlani: "Let's hear it once again for the amazing Avneet!"

The applause continues as Avneet waves to her fans, feeling triumphant and fulfilled after her remarkable performance on "Dance India Dance."

This was the moment Avneet had been waiting for—to reclaim her passion for dance, to showcase her resilience, and to embrace a new beginning filled with hope and endless possibilities.

This scene celebrates Avneet's journey of healing and renewal through dance, showcasing her strength and determination to overcome adversity and shine on stage once again.
.
.
.
.
.
End of today's updates.
Please vote and comment.
Regards,
Blizz✨