Abhishek?

Same night, Mumbai:

Avneet drove away from the DID sets, her mind reeling with emotions. She couldn't believe Siddharth had shown up out of the blue, his eyes burning with intensity as he protected her from the overzealous fan.

As she arrived at her apartment, she couldn't shake off the feeling that Siddharth's actions were more than just a coincidence. Was he trying to make amends for his past mistakes?

Meanwhile, Siddharth was dealing with his own demons. He couldn't get Avneet out of his head, her smile haunting him like a ghost. He knew he had to make things right between them, but where did he even start?
.
.
.
Next morning,
Avneet receives a call from Abhishek.
"Actually, Avneet, can I meet you at the sets of DID instead?" Abhishek asked, his voice casual.

Avneet's heart skipped a beat. The sets of DID? Where Siddharth had shown up yesterday?

"Uh, sure Abhishek. What's going on?" Avneet asked, trying to sound nonchalant.

"I'll tell you when I see you," Abhishek replied mysteriously. "Just meet me at the sets after your shoot, okay?"

Avneet agreed, her mind racing with possibilities. What did Abhishek want to talk about? And why did he want to meet her at the DID sets?

As she arrived at the sets, Avneet couldn't help but think about Siddharth. Would he be there too? And what would happen if they met again?

After the shoot, Avneet made her way to the designated meeting spot, her heart pounding in her chest. Abhishek was already there, looking serious.

"Hey, Avneet. Thanks for meeting me," Abhishek said, his eyes scanning the surroundings.

"Okay, so the concept of the music video is about two people who are drawn to each other despite their differences," Abhishek explained, his eyes shining with excitement. "The song is called 'Attachment', and we think you'd be perfect to play the heroine, Avneet."

Avneet's heart skipped a beat. A music video? With a song called 'Attachment'? This was getting interesting.

"That sounds amazing, Abhishek! I love the concept," Avneet said, her mind already racing with ideas.

"Great! We're still deciding on the hero, though," Abhishek said, his brow furrowed in thought. "We need someone who can match your energy and charisma on screen."

Avneet's thoughts immediately went to Siddharth, but she pushed the idea aside. No way was she going to suggest him, especially after their complicated past.

"I'm sure you'll find someone great, Abhishek," Avneet said, trying to sound nonchalant.

Just then, Soumya spoke up, "Hey, what about Siddharth? I've seen him in some of the behind-the-scenes footage from his other projects, and he looks amazing on camera."

Avneet's heart sank. Why did Soumya have to suggest him?
.
.
.
.
.

What happens next? Will Abhishek consider Siddharth for the role, or will Avneet be able to convince him otherwise?
Please vote and comment
Regards,
Blizz✨