1

"Move your head to the right. Yeah just like that. Who's done her hair? Where's the stylist? Fix her hair please."

"Yes sir, right away."

"Ready guys?" Jimin's energetic voice filled the room with enthusiasm and smiles.

He explained different poses to the models posing before him professionally.

"Done! Amazing work guys." The shoot wrapped up and Jimin walked out of the set with his camera. He checked the pictures that he just clicked and a satisfied look hovers his face.

Pleased with the work, he finally sealed the shoot.

It was a busy evening as people were rushing in and out of the cafés and work places to reach their home.

Jimin was done with the shoot early and that made him happier. He speed walked out of the humongous building with his camera bag hung on his shoulder.

"Sir!" One of the team members called him. Jimin however didn't bother to turn and look at her, continuing the conversation while still walking.

"What's tomorrow's schedule?" He interrogated.

"Meeting with the cloaks at two pm." She informed while trying to keep up with his fast steps.

"Post lunch, right?"

"Yeah, right."

"We have a calibration call with the Bronocks for the upcoming fashion week. And we need templates as well."

"They'll be ready by tomorrow. You'll receive the email." He moved to face her while putting on his goggles. "Then." He slightly bowed his head and walked away from the lady that was busy ogling at his heavenly features.

"Jimin! Did you deny shooting for the Bravokis!?" Taehyung, his friend ran towards him. Jimin, used to the hyperactive self of Taehyung didn't loose his calm and kept making his way.

"Yes I did."

"Why?! It is such a big company. We are going to lose goodwill if we reject them!" Taehyung nagged at Jimin for being so unbothered about almost a million dollars deal.

"When is the shoot?" Jimin calmly asked instead of answering Taehyung's queries.

"Next month, twenty fi-"

"First. Exactly."

"Oh, yeah." Taehyung stopped walking as a look of realization washed over his face. Jimin turned to look at him with his usual calm and contained face.

"Send yoongi. Tell them I recommended him."

"Yoongi?! Yoongi can't, they won't be convinced! It is impossible." He said jumping around the now walking Jimin. "Look. Jimin, I have committed. I'll be screwed if you don't do this."

Taehyung whined while standing in front of him with his hands stretched wide blocking Jimin's path.

"Then get screwed." Jimin said dead in his eyes before casually walking off the place.

"Ji- Jimin!" Taehyung was left shouting his name as he sulked over his friend.
___

Jimin kept walking, happy that he finished his work just in time today. Finally after a few minutes, he reached the place he never misses a day to go to.

He made his way to the front amongst the crowd of people that waited just as eagerly as him. He might be just a little more restless than the others.

The sound of bell echoed throughout the building and the kids started rushing to their respective parents, having the widest smiles on their faces.